Reviews for Of Mirrors and Mayhem
TheSecretCat chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
It's kind of funny that like nobody else has written a fic about Basil yet.
PiratesRock chapter 30 . 1/22/2014
Please Please Please update soon! I just started reading this FF today and finished it in 1 1/2 hours... i love how u have the characters just like they were in the original books... U guys are awesome writers... ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
wow.
KiraReySolo chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
And so the canon is shattered.
You may wish to update this now that the last book is out, cause there are a few major breaches going on here.
Good idea still!
He doesn't know!
bluealicorns12 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
hello
bluealicorns12 chapter 30 . 9/17/2012
This is my first review with a profile!
well down to buisness I dont mean to rush you but please hurry up. I am really impatient
CookieMonsterLuvsU chapter 30 . 9/1/2012
I love it! Started reading this early today, and just finished it. I love it! Just saying.

Hope you guys update soon.

Izzy
CookieMonsterLuvsU chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
I totally remember that book! It was Stargirl! My friend Spense and I had to read it in three and a half classes because we came in "late" one day. Still, it was a really coolish book.
Izzy
Curlscat chapter 29 . 8/31/2012
Whoops. I thought I'd missed something... Now I know I did. Nice job, though the fight seemed kind of out of the blue. If pressure had been building in both of them for a while, it might make sense.
Curlscat chapter 30 . 8/31/2012
I'm going to warn you in advance, this will be a short review. Partly 'cause I'm five days late, partly 'cause I've been gone for a month and need to catch up as fast as possible, and partly 'cause the new review system. Welcome back to the updating world, though!

You know you only ever need one disclaimer per story, right?

It's not 'a dice'. Dice is the plural form of the noun 'die'. The dumb kid can get it wrong, but the teacher can't.

Mostly filler this chapter, but I'll forgive you. :)
p.rose14 chapter 30 . 8/28/2012
Oh my god! I almost peed my pants when you both replied to what i wrote...You two are like celebrities to me! Gosh you definitely should check out The Mortal Instruments though, it's by Cassandra Clare. Anyways I feel very envious that you can yell at each other without hurting any feelings. My brother would just twist my arm an tell me to get out of his room, then my feelings would be hurt and we'd be back at square one:( I love that quote by the way! Bellatrix seriously bit you? Wow. Does she do that alot? Seems interesting... I forgot to say it was a good chapter so, I'll say it now. It was a good chapter!

P.S. Have you guys ever thought about writing a book (random me:D)? I'm gonna try to write a book called Titanium and I'm gonna try to be the youngest person to get published! It's a crazy fantasy that can hopefully be a reality. I have absolutely no idea why I just told you that. I made the decision to write a book in the shower today and I feel like I have to tell the world! That, or, I just consider us best friends now that you replied to something I wrote:P Probably the latter.
emowriter chapter 30 . 8/27/2012
Cool chapter. Not much to say, but cool chapter.