Reviews for Imprints and Backbones
adara1103 chapter 11 . 7/30
I'd love to read the story as it goes now. No drabbles but a few more chapters. Can't wait to read more.
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 7/3
So, you are ignoring Victoria in both versions? I mean she would still want to chase Bella down.

After all Edward killed her mate. She isn't in her right mind because of that.

Oh and what about Laurent?

Seriously, I would be for option C.

Which contains option A plus some main plot events. I mean sweet lovey dovey time for them is nice..., but without the plot staying realistic the story can get uninteresting pretty fast.

Well, maybe unrealistic is not the right word. It's just annoying when main events don't happen without explanation.

So, for the sake of not loosing the interest of the readers I had say option A would be okay. After all you did say you wanted to finish it up fast..., that would eliminate the problem of people loosing interest in it.

It would take longer for them to loose interest then for you to finish it.

What I personally had prefer - will only speak for myself in this - would be for it to be finished soon, but with a boom. You know one grande finale, if you want :)

That option would keep the readers on the edge of their seat 'till the end. Would also let them finish with the thoughts of: "Wow, that was amazing! So intense!".

At least I would have that reaction.

Oh and there is another reason for why I had prefer for something to happen before you finish it.

I really want to see Paul in his protective mode. You haven't showed us that yet. He didn't have a reason too.

And since your Paul is so different from the usual version..., well, I had really like to see his reaction.

His reaction to someone hurting her. To her being hurt. The reaction of the wolf for the same...

Also, the effects the 'marriage' has on their relationship would be interesting. I mena Paul said the mark had some 'consequences'. So, I had really like to see what they are.

Great chapter again!

Really like how you are trying so hard to make their caracters realistic.

(In which you completely suceed by the way. Even Bella's slightly 'upgraded' character makes sense under the circumstances :) )

Hope to read another chapter soon!

Oh and why didn't you make a poll for the decision? After all that way it would have been easier to keep track on the current opinion of your readers
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 7/3
Hmm...your version of Paul is a nice change. So refreshing :)
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 7/3
Hmmm...I wonder when Victoria comes into the picture...
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 7/3
Some of your sentences miss words, but you can guess what you mena.

"he rubbed against the spot, and his his hit her clit every time[...]"

Well, as you can see it's not really possible to figure out what you mean in that example, but in some others it's somewhat possible.
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 7/3
Hehehe...well, he deserves the teasing :)
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 7/3
So...he slowly transforms into a tame little puppy and she into a strong young lady? Hehehe...shocking for boths sides, though Bella gets the better option :)
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 7/3
And it's still adorable :)
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 7/3
Hehe...awesome!
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 7/3
Awww~! Paul is so cute...in his own very special way...
dettyfan chapter 11 . 5/17
Nice story. I hope though that you are still interested in updating your fic. Because you asked and giving the options I say A. However I am going to venture and say you could try to create an AU line plot though, I think that you did pretty well with Paul and Bella Occ. Thank you and cheers.
LucyXHeartifiliaXFan chapter 11 . 5/16
A
TypicalDauntless chapter 11 . 4/3
Please A
Kaiana chapter 11 . 3/31
A and B both are good idea... hahahaha
tinkermist99 chapter 11 . 3/29