Reviews for TV Boy To Cameraman
Reviewer chapter 3 . 2/15
How does this fic not have more reviews? I've seen script fics that are riddled with typos that have hundreds of gushing reviews, but this genuinely well written story only has one? What is wrong is the world we live in?
It's been four years since you've updated it, and that's a shame, but since you're still active, maybe someday you'll finish it. I'm not going to hold my breath though, since you've probably moved on from FLCL, and already have other popular stories.
I barely even talked about the story itself. It was really good, cute, and well written. I love the thought of Mamimi being a gang leader, and you kept her very in character. Canti was adorable as well, and I like how you made him more than just a cold heartless robot, as most of the fandom sees him. The writing itself was witty and I found myself laughing several time. I'm also kind of curious if the weight gain thing would have gone anywhere, or if that was just a gag. The world maybe never no.
catgirl9696 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
This is very interesting so far please continue there aren't enough Canti stories out there! :D