Reviews for Five, Six Weeks
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I seriously squealed when my babies got back together, love this! really cute but sexy, awww yeah!
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
*comes down the stairs in a white robe in flipflops*

"Not a word."
Nell chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I've only just watched Eureka, all five seasons, in one big gulp - and S4 Jo and Zane totally turned me into a crazed shipper, of a shippiness I haven't felt in quite a while. I loved that in the second timeline he had to really work for her, combatting the hurt his own cocky self had unknowingly and unintentionally inflicted in another life.

So - as you can imagine - finding my way to your fic was a wonderful discovery, scratching that itch like nothing else.

Not only do you write my favorite couple, you write very very well - two great tastes that do not go together nearly as much as they should! I've read all of your Eureka fics several times now, but this is one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
i love this, it has captured Jo and Zane so well.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Lol loved this story!
messersmontana chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was a great pre missing scene. Love it.
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Lol! Cute ending.

-jwchan -
maxiefae chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
this is hot
OrionM42 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ahh..thanks for writing this. Love it. The week long wait between Mondays is only made slightly more bearable by filling in all of the between-episode details. :)
Sara chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Thank you, thank you! I've been fascinated with the latest season of E, especially these new episode because of Zane & Jo. Yet, each episode leaves me a little unsatisfied. Your stories are the perfect compliment to a shipper's experience. Thanks writing such good work and posting!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Yay! I had totally hoped you had made a tag for this one. :)
T-I-V-A1432 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awesomeeeeeeee
stinichra chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was pretty fantastic. Perfectly in line with the show. I think I'll go forward thinking this was exactly what happened in those weeks we missed.

Great job :c)
Blue chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is what the episode needed, the sexy times of the five weeks past. Love Zane's persistence and Jo's crumbling resolve.

Glad you put in the reference to the 'hurry up' line. Hehehe.
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I loved both the passion of this balanced with the bits of humor at Jo's crumbling resolve. My favorite part was Zane throwing back the comment that he'd rather have her instead of worrying about work. It completely captures the dynamic between the two and how I imagine those 5-6 weeks went. A most excellent read, thanks for sharing it.