Reviews for Orphaned
Gundum M chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Well that is a happy fic with a very depressing final part.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Mark obviously has no idea just how strong the pull of soul-mates is. I wonder just how long she would have outlived Harry if she'd stayed in her original timeline.

Cosmyk
Iamcarollee chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Love your stories. This one was especially nice because you gave some insight into Ginny's original world. Thank you.
lija chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter.

Sad about Mark's situation, but am glad that Ginny got her happy ending.

Yay for Cho's punishment.
lija chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter.

I like this Rose and her effort in the matchmaking. However, I'm surprised she doesn't know more pranks than Ginny. Though I can imagine Lily wanting her to be more 'proper' since I'm sure that James and gang already corrupted Harry.
lija chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter.

I enjoyed seeing the Weasleys bonding together. It's great that Ron and Ginny are getting closer as well.
lija chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter.

LOL! Only the Weasleys would prank incoming family members. Yay for Ginny getting back at all of them, excluding parents (of course).
lija chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter.

A different kind of jump occurred. Hmmm...I wonder what other changes occurred in this timeline.
lija chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter.

Whoa! The deaths are extremely high. I wonder what kind of battle it is to have that many deaths.

I like Cookie. She's good for Ginny.
lija chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter, even though it's extremely angsty.
listen2music4ever chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Hi! :) I loved the epilogue, very nice. It was nice to see what Cho deserved. I'm so happy for Ginny, though I was wondering if you would do a sequel, only to just tie up the loose ends from Ginny's original demension. Otherwise, great story! :)
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
lol

im shocked u didnt pull off the...

Harry"Is something wrong?"

Minerva"I dont know,is there something wrong mr potter?
DukeBrymin chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Nice ending for Harry and Ginny, thanks!
DukeBrymin chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
So, I think that what really happens is that when this Harry dies, he and the Harry that died taking out Voldemort will reunite-so all the universes' different versions of people get to be together. That way Ginny will be able to have both her Harrys with her.
DukeBrymin chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
I like that Ginny has Hermione and Ginny as good friends.