Reviews for Here Comes the Sun
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Kudos :)
girlylittlecaroline chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Amazing. Now that Neal has decided to stay instead of fencing the treasure maybe something like this will happen? And Sara deserves that painting! Lol . x
Dina C chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was beautifully and thoughtfully done. I wish that the writers of WC could also see this third path for Neal. Excellent work. Thanks for sharing with those of us readers here at FF. :-)
jalna chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
it's strange a lot of fanfic saw neal as a man who let his friendship to peter change his way of life, they make him weak, an equal to peter. and with peter always the leader. for me neal let peter think he is his puppy because it means peter understimate him. neal always has a plan, an affair he do even if he work for the fbi, he don't show how talented he is, only part of him. after all he didn't became one of the thieves and conman the most wanted so young without a reason. he is more clever than people think he is, they are cheat by his good look, they think he use it to win but they forget he is most clever than people, he is an artist but also a comedian, a conman a dangerous combinaison. he had a good heart but he had to be strong, tough , dangerous when threatening and maybe a little cruel to be a celebrity so young. for me he choose not showing this part to have the upper hand. peter know only 5 per cent of what is realy neal. he don't know where he come,what he did when he was off his radar. in my mind, he want to be like the husband of june. he need the great life, car, house, adrenaline, beautiful woman, the challenge. he is not like peter and never will be. Peter can't understand him the same way he can't understand peter, and that's never going to change. One fact is Neal learnt to trust and rely on no one but himself. Well, he trusts Moz - to a degree - but even so, Neal Caffrey is not the type of person to leave the state of his destiny (and wallet) up to someone else. He can't imagine living like Peter Burke does, dependent on the government to keep employing him, dependent on his wife for love, dependant on his friends to know who he is. Neal aimed once upon a time to be entirely self-sufficient. Neal Caffrey can never be happy settled down completly, even if he is obscenely rich. He deludes himself into thinking he could do it for Kate, and later maybe for Sara But never, ever could Neal be happy or even content with such an existence. he need a woman who know him and understand what to expect, don't try to change him and give him the family he need
justdamagedgoods chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
To begin my review, I have to commend you on your amazing use of first person narrative. Typically, I don't think first person narratives grasp the character as well, but this was absolutely perfect in characterization, mannerisms, and true to everything we know of Neal.

Second of all, I love, love, LOVE your double meaning of the "third path," both the "true love route" and turning the art into a museum. I wish you could write for the show; this is EXACTLY the sort of subtle double meanings the show thrives upon, and I feel like they could take a tip or two from your book, to be honest.

Your portrayals of the characters felt so vivid and real, and I was on the edge of my seat all throughout reading. I actually gasped aloud and cried happy tears when I realized it was the Raphael he was giving her. A very poignant moment and you handled it so beautifully and with such grace.

I'm very protective of this fandom and very picky about how people write the characters, but as I mentioned above, the realism and vivacity each character had was spot on.

I really hope you continue writing stories for the show, especially this pairing. Fantastic job! I'm still blown away by this. :)
Pixlet chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I like the dynamic between Neal and Peter. The 3rd path rules btw ;p
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Really liked this.
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I absolutely love this fic. At first i was not a fan of Sara's character but she has grown on me and I am loving Neal/Sara so much right now. I really hope come this winter half that Neal and Sara will find their way back to each other.
mam711 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Very nicely done. I also figure it has to end with Neal turning in the treasure somehow. I really liked Peter playing at the pretense that Neal hadn't done it, so that they could talk about it.
OTH-TMGirl24 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Awesome! Loved the story :-) Thanks!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is almost exactly what I'm hoping will happen. Either that, or he finds a way to get Keller to be caught with all the treasure ;) And Neal and Sara are so incredibly sweet together :) Thank you so much for writing and sharing; this was great!
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love this :)
puellascribit5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great job! :)
virgo79 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Really enjoyed this! I'm not sure if the writers will go for an option like this, but it's very believable as the sort of choice Neal would make. Well-written (love your inclusion of the reflections WC likes to make such creative use of in your crucial scene with Neal and Peter here) and tru to the characters.
Evesgreenleaf chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I like your story. I think your story may prove to be somewhat close to the eventual outcome. This week's episode of White Collar shows that Neal may part with Mozzie about the treasure.