Reviews for iCome Out To Spencer
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
The all caps part makes this story even more annoying than it already is. I hate it when people make clearly heterosexual people gay. Anyway, I doubt the bullying is that bad since Carly seems to live in a pretty liberal place and gay rights is becoming so accepted now, that this portrayal of gay persecution is somewhat over dramatic and ridiculous. I mean, you could at least make it realistic. She's a web show host, subject to far more criticism than just within her show. She should probably be more worried about the opinions of her audience than her classmates.

I'm not a fan of gay rights, but stories like this resemble mindless propaganda of stereotypical liberal views more than real life, in my opinion.
RayLedgend chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Not bad. Dialogue's pretty natural, and it feels pretty in universe, but it also seems pretty barren. Like this is a skeleton of what it should have been. Needs more detail and emotion I'd say, especially in the second half. But again, not bad for what it was.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
The dialogue between the two was perfect.
A Reviewing Reader chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Really great. Everyone was in-character. Especially Spencer, I loved how you added one of his Spencer blunders. So funny! (:

I've had one of my friends come of, and he was completely embraced with open arms. No one bullied him. Heck, some people didn't even care.

Then again, I go to an arts school where a good handful of guys are gay... Well, I'm a bad example... but still, even though I'm straight, I'm all for LGBT rights, and I really hate how the people who come out and get bullied sometimes never get love and support to help them get through the bullying.

This is the first coming-out fic I've read and I really wish there were more out there. Thanks for writing it, it's something that everyone should really know about.(:

Ary
Geekquality chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I loved this. :) I hate the bullying, it's so wrong. I feel bad for them who are so afraid of coming out. But this was sweet! :) Cute Carly/Spencer family moments. :D
mak23686 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awwww ... PERFECTLY sweet; really awesome.
isabel chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
hey im straight but i find nothing wrong with being gay lesbian or bi i think everyone should be treated equally so great job on the story :)