Reviews for Beginnings
YAYYYYYYY :D :D
blackending chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
A very sweet story. :)
NotReallyNormal chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
The ending was perfect. How we got there was good too, but the ending was the best; amazing. Nice work!

B
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
nice one. good writing, good characters and all the right elements :-)
MagixDiana chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Yaaaay, that was great! :D I was smiling the entire time while reading this! I would LOVE to see the Gryffindor's reactions to this, so if you ever get the time, you should write a sequel! Pretty please with a Snitch on top?

Anyway, thank you very much for writing and posting this. It was a fantastic read!
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
fantastic
Eclyps81 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
More? Pleaseeee! This one is amazing! Love it!
dexellister chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
"Draco rolled his eyes at him. 'Yes, Potter. Like a date.'"

WHY DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO KILL ME VIA FLUFF OVERDOSE! XD It was a wonderful read, senpai~ I wish I could write as well as you. :3 Can't wait to read more from you...
Tsuta-chan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
A great start, I really can't wait to see how some of the other characters respond when they find out... I haven't laughed so hard on a harry potter fic since the snape-hermione one my friend suggested... Draco's apology was HILARIOUS! keep writing!
Elsyra chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love it! It's so cute and pretty in-character, too. Don't you just love those random thoughts when you stare out into space that turn into stories? Great oneshot _
Sakagami Hina chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
xDDD You just can't stop writing HarryxDraco, can you? I have to say, I'm not sure I liked the HarryxGinny in the movies. The books were great, but the actors just have horrible chemistry. And with how well you write these, it's very likely you might convert me at some point /

Anyways, always glad to read more from you!