Reviews for Forever
annie chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
oh my goodness this fanfiction is unbelievable. I'm a mess just reading this because it's so fantastic and I just wish it was longer and I don't even know what you could put in it if it was longer but I don't care I just want to be longer because you are so good, my goodness. Gibbs is just...agghhh. so amazing. thank you.
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
i always feel so bad for gibbs, he's had such a hard life! great job!
HesMines chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Bawling. Legit bawling.

You said so much in so little and I'm actually crying!

Total tearjerker! Everything to do with Kelly is so bittersweet, and this is downright tragic. Its like a window into that two second clip from Hiatus, and it just makes it so much more heartbreaking. (the clip is playing out in my head and this fits in perfectly!) The fact they came so close to forever...it kills me a little inside.

...Now where did I put those tissues?
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow! you know how to say a lot without using that many words. What a sad picture. Especially Gibbs remembering a promise to Kelly that he never broke on purpose, way to break my heart girl! So he was going to come home and that would be his last tour? Gee whiz, how close he came to actually having forever. No wonder he's going to make them pay. Well done!
JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow. Hope you feel better after getting THAT one out. :) Such sadness, angst...awww...man that is a hard time to write about. Just so overwhelming and heartbreaking. Another great job! xoxo
Talldi chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This one choked me up.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This brought tears to my eyes. I've got a soft spot for Kelly. SHe always seemed like the little sister I never got, but she's on TV.
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I cry everytime I see that episode...your story put tears in my eyes as well :)

To think that its been 20 years since he lost the loves of his life must be so painful for him!

When the show ends (and I hope it goes on for years and years) I hope that he will be reunited with Shannon and Kelly again...that would be a perfect ending for Gibbs :)