Reviews for Of Daffodils and Stargazing
Sassyily chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
More omg... Wtf more...! More I love it...! More Wally and Artemis
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Robin wasn't there... my ass.
tecna chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
this was a really nice chapter,i guess
ArtemisandKidFlash chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
LOVE IT WRITE MORE PLEASE!
ArcherGirl224 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I really adore this, but I was thinking Wally was going to steal her and make her dance with him...
joanne chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
please continue this story, love this very much! i support you! more surprise to us...
koko817 chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Love Artemis hurt/comfort fics. And this was great with the entire team, especially Wally, showing they cared.
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I DARED! So...yeah...I'm also with you with open-ended stuff. XD I like this though, and even if you may not update it, since you said there is a small, minimal chance that you would continue it, I will add it to alerts.

Also...I liked this. It was very well written. I was a bit confused at the end of where they ended up, but I guess it made sense when, you know, you're stargazing...*blahblahblah* Okiedokielokie. Nevermind. Rambling. I'll stop. BREAK IT DOWN.
Sheerwillpower chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
:D Yay! You make me very happy. Superb ending. Undertones of a deeper meaning were amazing! I throughly enjoyed your story from start to finish. Fantastic. One of the higher points of Fanfiction.
Keepmoveingforward2 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Ok well it's Kelsey from earlier but now I have an account i'm whelmed and it's Been too long can't sit for the new stories!
LostXandXLonely chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I hate to sound whiney and all that, but dear god please finish this! It's so good! I would

have liked to see Artemis put up a bit of a struggle, but I'm sure that will be explained.

Thanks again for writing and you have a fan in me!
Lmb111514 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
This is amazing, please write the next chapter soon!
Kelsey chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Come on I'm waiting!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Omg it's really good hmm how strange robin couldn't be at the mission I wonder where he is ;). I like hiwartemis didn't register the reason wallys hand got so clammy or else I'm pretty sure she woulda drop kicked him lolz :)
Kelsey chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Come on it's Monday where is # 3!