Reviews for Speak Now
michelleilone chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Wow! I love how she rejected Ray!
Emma chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
More please!
TENAHI chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Great story but how come u stopped writing it reakon u could write a few more chapters
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
UPDATE. I AM BEGGING YOU FOR AN UPDATE. I NEARLY CRIED OUT OF TIVA SWEETNESS. SO UPDATE PLEASE. THIS WAS SO GOOD! I WANNA SEE WHERE THEIR RELATIONSHIP GOES(:
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Them? I'm guessing...Gibbs, Tony, possibly McGee and Abby(Hehe McGee's redemption)? I wanna see what happens next~

God, you just gotta love Tiva drama.

OH! Maybe even Ziva!
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
HE HAS SHOWN IT! Okay, not in the ways that he expected but he has! Hmph. Stupid Tony.

I think though, McGee was...a bit rude, and Gibbs was just amusing. But Tony could have spoken to Gibbs; Gibbs could have cleared the whole thing up in his mind.

I hope Tony goes and does something about it. I like their 'confrontation' in the restroom:)

GOING TO READ MORE. *dundundundunnnnn*
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
:'(

...

I LIKE THIS! I always like these kind of 'Ziva's going with Ray, Tony should fight for her' kind of stories. Very very well written! I'll go read more! Wheeeeeeee~
rozeballerina chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I really like the ending, except for the part they lie to gibbs. But okay, it's a very good story!
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
hehe I loved this chapter! I hope you update soon! )
gsr4ever chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Awesome! Can't wait to read more
Jennifer Catlin DiNozzo chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Hahah. I love this! Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
apedarling chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Nooooooooooooooo! bum bum buuuuummmmmmm
eloisemariehampton chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
loved this chapter! keep up the excellent work!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
That was absolutely awesome! Please update soon! I'm so glad Ziva has moved in with Tony! But for some reason I don't think Ray is going to let her be? Please let Tony and Ziva be happy :) thanks for the update and can't wait until the next one!
deleteduser4321 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
omg wow! please keep writing :) i wanna read morreee :) this is amazing! one of my favourite stories!