Reviews for Speak Now
prince-bishop chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
God Gibbs is such an ass they all must of all put in a request to have the day off for Zivas wedding so why did they all go back into the office to do paper work and why is Gibbs playing dumb he must know why Ziva did not marry Ray.
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Mmm get real Ziva asking Tony to your wedding, why so you can torture him a bit more, do you think he's going to be happy watching the woman he loves but won't admit it marrying someone else CI-Ray doesn't even want him there.
michelleilone chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Wow! I love how she rejected Ray!
Emma chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
More please!
TENAHI chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Great story but how come u stopped writing it reakon u could write a few more chapters
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
UPDATE. I AM BEGGING YOU FOR AN UPDATE. I NEARLY CRIED OUT OF TIVA SWEETNESS. SO UPDATE PLEASE. THIS WAS SO GOOD! I WANNA SEE WHERE THEIR RELATIONSHIP GOES(:
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Them? I'm guessing...Gibbs, Tony, possibly McGee and Abby(Hehe McGee's redemption)? I wanna see what happens next~

God, you just gotta love Tiva drama.

OH! Maybe even Ziva!
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
HE HAS SHOWN IT! Okay, not in the ways that he expected but he has! Hmph. Stupid Tony.

I think though, McGee was...a bit rude, and Gibbs was just amusing. But Tony could have spoken to Gibbs; Gibbs could have cleared the whole thing up in his mind.

I hope Tony goes and does something about it. I like their 'confrontation' in the restroom:)

GOING TO READ MORE. *dundundundunnnnn*
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
:'(

...

I LIKE THIS! I always like these kind of 'Ziva's going with Ray, Tony should fight for her' kind of stories. Very very well written! I'll go read more! Wheeeeeeee~
rozeballerina chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I really like the ending, except for the part they lie to gibbs. But okay, it's a very good story!
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
hehe I loved this chapter! I hope you update soon! )
gsr4ever chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Awesome! Can't wait to read more
Jennifer Catlin DiNozzo chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Hahah. I love this! Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
apedarling chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Nooooooooooooooo! bum bum buuuuummmmmmm
eloisemariehampton chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
loved this chapter! keep up the excellent work!