Reviews for Next Time Won't You Sing With Me
dogluvva99 chapter 9 . 1/20
Get your mind out of the gutter everyone. It is not what we think! I repeat: it is my what we think! Lol this was a fun chapter
dogluvva99 chapter 4 . 1/20
I didn't understand some of these references. I'm probably crazy. Yeah... I hope you can clarify them for me please
Tweedlelou chapter 11 . 1/9
Thanks for this alphabet fic. It was really great! Maybe a Numbers fic next? ...please?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
YAAAAY!

I LOVE IT!

!

Looooovvvveee Iiiiitttt!

YEAH!

My Favorite is, ! ! !

Almost All! XDDD

And i was squealed in Joy when my guess was true! Z is Zoro! Yaaayyy!

I LOVE IT!

Ps: you should have put the label Complete! ;)
Taisi chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Rescue Mission made me cry laughing. Thank you.
Taisi chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
"HE THINKS HE MIGHT HAVE TO DIE TO LIVE UP TO THE LOOK IN HIS BABY BROTHERS EYES"

YOU DID IT. YOU REALLY DID THE THING.
PhoenixTears21 chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
that last one was amazing i couldng imagine life with my big sister we've done so much together And zoro and luffy nakamaship iz my favorite of all time
Lover's Red Rose chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
AWWW ! I LOVED EVERY CHAPTER !

The deep bond the Straw Hats have is hardly ever seen on the surface, to find it all you need to do is look closely at them, the look in their eyes, the subtle movements and the shared pride and love they always have within themselves.
Lover's Red Rose chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
"Because I may be royal," Vivi explained with quiet pride. "But he will be king."

Aww, i love that. Vivi is so right, and the day they come back so will her precious Nakama.
FullMetal-Flames chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
You officially murdered me of an overload of briliant beautiful fluffy adorable heart touching stories, and all I can say is Thank You. Thank You Very Much.

-FULLMETAL
Yamiyashi chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Your writing style is absolutely beautiful. Your stories embody the idea less is more; some lines are so powerful that I come back again and again to read them because they're just that perfect. It's like reading poetry.

"Eleutheromania" made such a big impact on me; I must have read it at least fifteen times and it always, always just gets me. Luffy is defined by the strength of his emotions, and the swell of terror he feels from his nightmares and the love he and his crewmates have for each other is so palpable.

One of many works of art you have here. Write on!
ghanathesaiyan4 chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
I love this chapter for the Z
ghanathesaiyan4 chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
But he will be king.
ghanathesaiyan4 chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
I know you wrote this story a while ago but I just got finished reading the rescue mission one and I haven't stopped laughing. thank you for that, over.
Ved17 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
D: Just what kind of dog was that?