Reviews for Next Time Won't You Sing With Me
Dhea30 chapter 11 . 6/24
Okay, that last one... If I'm not in a middle of a my family gathering when reading it, I would probably cry. Though even then it's a near thing. I had to try my best to not cry in front of many people. TTTT

This story in all is just awesome. And you succeded in bringing the depth of the last drabble. And I absolutely love how you make the first drabble, A, to be about Ace, and the last drabble, Z, to sort of about him too
Dhea30 chapter 5 . 6/24
Amazing. And Luffy didn't even say anything besides their names. XD
LittleChomper chapter 11 . 5/6
Such a sweet A-Z story and I love all of the alphabets.
ashlynhope28 chapter 11 . 4/16
i teared up at every single drabble. leave me here to cry. ;_;
I CRIED DAMNIT
'I may be royal but he will be KING' UGHHH GO VIVI H8RS GONNA H8
hilarious rescue mission
DAT RAYLEIGH PART OH GOD WHY
BlatantBookworm chapter 11 . 3/15
This final chapter was heavy but gorgeous.

Yes was stunning in its portrayal. I love the idea that Chopper feels like he is the only one who can't fail, because he's the one there for when the other's fail. It seems exactly like him.

Zoro was... well, you succeeded. You wanted a deep and serious Luffy to round off your alphabet, and you got it. I love how Luffy instantly trusted the swordsman's word, and also how Zoro knew how to arrange his words so that they struck home.
BlatantBookworm chapter 10 . 3/15
World was amazing. I love seeing these glimpses of what happened before... well, before Sanji, because it just amuses me as to how the Straw Hats survived without a cook. Let alone without Nami to get them money.

X was also amazing. Vivi having to teach others what her nakama is is beautiful. And that's especially true for her last sentence, quiet confidence as she declares that Luffy will be King.
BlatantBookworm chapter 9 . 3/15
Unasinous was hilarious. I loved the Zoro/Usopp interactions, which seemed highly in character. Usopp being furious at Zoro (justifiably) and Zoro's lethargic correction of what points were actually Usopp's fault (also justifiable) was well done. Then Luffy acted like an idiot but also a genius, since it undeniably worked, and those contrasting traits make up a significant part of his character.

Vet was hilarious.
I love how you broke tradition and didn't name the title at first, so as to not give away the point of the short.
BlatantBookworm chapter 8 . 3/15
Sanity and Shame was adorable. I love watching Shanks be somewhat fatherlike to Luffy.

Touch was brilliant. I love seeing the non-verbal communication between them. I also liked the new writing style of these paragraphs - fast and fluid, showing the instant feelings of the characters. You also know exactly how much to put in, understanding an entire fic of that style would get dizzy soon, but short doses like these are highly effective. And I love the contrasts of the bracketed words, all going along a theme (getting steadily closer to 'never') until the final one of 'forever' contradicts it openly.
BlatantBookworm chapter 7 . 3/15
Quotes was amazing. It was a little effort to correlate the title with the story, but that has absolutely no bearing on the impressiveness of the story itself. I love the final line, of Nami musing that her friends actually understand it.

Rescue Mission was amusing. I loved Sanji taking over from Usopp, and Chopper just going with it (possibly out of nervousness). It was great characterisation, shown by the fact I could tell who was talking in an all-dialogue shot.
BlatantBookworm chapter 6 . 3/15
This is amazing. Offguard was short but awesome, showing three seperate stories at once.

By comparison, Peace was long and also awesome. I especially love the Zoro/Sanji interactions - you didn't make it shipping, but you definitely showed how they don't hate each other with a passion, expressively referring to them as 'friends'. Still, they were hardly getting along, and I think you did that aboslutely perfectly.
BlatantBookworm chapter 5 . 3/15
This is great.

Monsters was amazing. Of course, the Straw Hats leave plenty of stories in their wake, but you can't expect everyone in the Grand Line to have heard of them (and if one of the three around Chopper was Vivi and not Robin, then they had very few stories that everyone knew of at the time). I love the loyalty you portray.

Names was also impressive. Just like Monsters (and various other ones) you show just how much the Straw Hats love and understand each other. And this was done in a light-hearted and cheerful way.