Reviews for Steel and Soul
pixelerrante chapter 15 . 7/8
loved this, i found so little fics of hiko! And this one was the only one that was finished and not a sigle chapter! Great work.
Nascha14 chapter 15 . 5/22
I don't know how it took me so long to find this.

Thank you. Exquisite writing, quietly brilliant. A genuinely pleasant way to pass the afternoon.
lillbutterfly chapter 15 . 5/12
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved reading about Hiko, his witty and sarcastic air instead of Kenshin's timid or polite one. It made me feel a dreamy and roughened up hahaha

Thank you again!

Ps. I am really surprised that there are not so many comments.
partygirl98 chapter 15 . 3/24
I can't remember how I stumbled across this story but I'm glad I did. You did a wonderful job and kept me fully entertained!
Pearl13121984 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I really like this story. I hope there are more Hiko stories
Meiyo no Ko chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
I can't remember if I reviewed this the first time I read it, but I guess we'll find out. As I hope is obvious by the fact that I came back for a second read-through (and shall return for more in the future, undoubtedly), I LOVE this story.

Hiko and Sako are just... Auergh! Amazing. I love the life they've built together, and also just how GREAT of an OC Sako is in general. You did a fantastic job of making her a believable person.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
Aww that was great! Not bad for my first Seijuro Hiko fanfic, not bad at all!
skywiseskychan chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
This was a delightful little story, and one I thourghoughly enjoyed reading. It avoided all the pitfals that usually crop up with original characters and was a joy to behold. Thank you.
HatefulHeart chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I just love your story, it's so well written. You should be proud, not many people can pull off an OC like you did(OC: own character). Most OC fall flat and dull. You should write a novel, I'm sure you'll be successful.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Thank you! I've been looking for a story like this forever! You don't get much Hiko and OC stories put together!

10!

Sequel!
Avarianna chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Thank you for finishing this! awesome and well done I love it I bet if it's still on here in a couple years i'll go back and re-read it again! thankyou so much!
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
*-*me encanto!
fic reader2 chapter 15 . 10/4/2011
Wonderful ending chapter for a great story! It was quite touching and very telling that Hiko tried to help his former ward to get his head on straight and to put the traumatic events of his life into the propert perspective so that he could move forward in life again.

I thought the ending very appropriate, as Hiko is a 'man's man', and proud of it. (I can see Sako and Hiko with a whole herd of offspring.)

I can't help but give my 'best wishes' to this fictional family. So glad that all ended well!
kokoronagomu chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
hopefully since she was nursing she's having some natural pregnancy protection in delaying her ovulation or she's going to lose her teeth from too many pregnancies too close together that depletes her system of important minerals and nutrients like calcium.

sweet that he went to see kenshin to talk some sense into him... although i don't have that good of an opinion of tomoe - my reasons i can go on and on - starting with that fact that soldiers kill and are killed, one can't single out a soldier and kill him back when one of your loved ones dies at his hands, especially when she could have prevented akira from feeling he had to join the bakufu to impress her and get her to smile and like him. the girl was samurai, trained in some martial arts and should have known to slice the guy's hamstring or stab his kidney or under his arm (all from behind) instead of standing between them. she was verbally condemning kenshin (a boy who was three years or more younger than her who was fighting for his ideals which were pure and to try to stop oppression) most of her time at ikedeya making him feel more worthless and guilty than he already was. then she goes and sacrifices herself at his hands no less, instead of ensuring they both survived as mentioned before. personally i believe that she could have sat on her brother preventing him from leaving and telling all to kenshin and giving him a clue as to what was out there for him, they could have chose to stay in that cabin with a tied up enishi for home field advantage. as the manga drew it, kenshin may have been able to survive the fight as the man still had his sword/arm up when kenshin cut through them both... she was a tragic emotionally immature girl who made stupid and deadly mistakes and decisions. *sheepishly steps off soapbox*

i really love your story, it was a wonderful look at hiko and you created a great OC in saco.

gin
ButterflyMeadow chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
Awww I'm going to miss this story dearly too! :( But I'm so glad Sako's fine and it's great that she and Hiko have another darling child to look forward to :) I loved the Kenshin-Hiko interaction too :) Well, I guess all good things come to an end, and I have to say that this was one of the best stories I've read, seriously, honestly, and truthfully! I'm so happy I got to stick around for the ride! :) Keep on writing! :) ~Love, Meerca
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »