Reviews for Constant Companions
Extrinsical chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
a.k.a. Kyuui from ASMR.

Well, here I am, trusitng your recommendations. And I find myself very, very happy.

Beautifully, written, Blue-san. It's rare that I see a Phobos and Deimos fic. I love the bittersweet sadness in this. I have no words to describe this at all...

Beautiful. Just beautiful.
firesenshi chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
A Phobos and Deimos fanfic! It's so rare to find a one about the guardians of Mars, and this one is so well-written too! I especially like how you pictured their personalities. I could just imagine it exactly like that as if it was in the manga. *_* Great work! _

Oh yah, I also think Jadeite is cuter in the manga as well. -_ (*is inspired to update*)
Twinsnake Coatl chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
A very good story, even if there's so much sadness.

It's true, Phobos and Deimos don0't have many starring roles. They have some importance in one of my own fics, and I'm planning a story exclusively for them. It won't be on for some time, I'll be sure to tell you when though. Once more, good job! I'll be sure to check the rest of your work.
The Procrastinator chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Blue, you never cease to amaze me with your stories. Who would have thought anyone can make a story so complex with such simple and under-developed characters like Phobos and Deimos? I love the emotions you convey of the two guardians. It's very OCDish but not to the point where it becomes annoying to the reader. Jealousy, longing, heartbreak, anger, you cover it all. Great job.
Ceila chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
This is so sad but at the same time inspiring to see the depth of their devotion to Mars. I think it's cruel that in the anime Phobos and Deimos were never given their true forms. Another story well written.
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
"To you,I am life at your feet.I am your counsel,your right hand and a sword you forged me,I am yours to you I now,Forever..." Beautiful is powerful and deep,also filled with I can relate done.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
That was such a pretty story. The unrequited love thing hit close to home but I still enjoyed reading it.