Reviews for Rabbit Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is a perfect story.

I hope time has helped mute the pain of what happened. It was so unfathomably ghastly. And your story-you have joined a long, long list of authors who have dealt with terrible realities by writing fiction which is somehow completely true.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Excellent fic! Captured their emotions perfectly, nice one!

:D
yoursandmine chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
What a good story - very sensitive and very sweet. Enjoyed your characterization of Ron and Hermione.
napchic chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I've lurked through the entirety of one of your other charming stories, but this one forced me to act. My, Lord, this is beautiful. I love how much she loves him... how much she loves them both in such different ways... how she'd do anything to get a glimpse of "the real" them again.

Oh, my clinching chest.

You wrote a brilliant Ron in your "invitation" fic. Here you've proven your skill at Hermione as well. So good. :)
Deedeedragonwolf chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awww. :) So cute! I haven't read the books for a very long time but I vaugely remember what was going on. I can imagine all of this actually happening! Awesome job! :D
linda chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was a beautiful story, and I agree with Katie, don't feel stupid. We all express our feelings in different ways. You probably know this, but we all send our love. I was at Plattan in Stockholm for the memorial and not a face was dry..

lots of love from Sweden, we all think of our brothers and sisters in beautiful Norway!
Katie chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
If writing a story is a way for you to grieve, don't feel stupid at all. Just know that the whole world is thinking of Norway, and we hope you can feel safe again in the future. The best thing Americans learned after 9/11 was to not let the terrorists dictate your life, don't let the fear rule you.