Reviews for Kokua Ko'u Hoaloha
Sarai chapter 10 . 8/9
I love it! Rachel needs to go far far away!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 4/16
Good thing for Steve and knowing such a good lawyer. Plus the lawyer was nice enough to help Danny with the price. Then Kono having family to help watch Grace when needed. Just can't believe what Rachael did and said. Now Danny has a great place for him and Grace to live also.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
I love Grace! She's soooo cute! Great story, I loved it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
WAAHOOOOOOO! I love Grace!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Yay! I'm liking Step-Stan more now. NOt so much Rachel, but hey, Danno gets his little monkey, and that;s all that matters. SOLE CUSTODY! !YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! _!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
Personally I don't care. I love it! Rachel got what she deserved, and Danno gets his monkey! Wonderful!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Of course she did, Steve works very hard to conceal his anger if it would hurt more than help. And a very angry superSEAL is very scary.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
I completely agree with you about Rachel. I can't wait until we see the cute little Monkey, not just hear about her.
lovesanimals chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
I know that this was written 3 years ago, but I just had to add a comment.

The show messed up when TPTB didn't have or mention the judge talking to Grace during the custody battle. At her age, the judge would definitely want her opinion of where she wanted to live into account!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
I love this.
slashslut chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
fantastic fic even tho there wasnt any slash-y goodness;)
slashslut chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
sweet *fist pump*!
slashslut chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
this is the best chapter yet! go steve! nothing warms my heart like seeing rachel NOT get her way!
sweetteatwo chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
enjoyed how real your character's seemed and how well written

the story is.I am glad that Danno got custody of his daughter

so please update when you can.
daleaikman chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
That was a great story. I love how you gave danny custody of grace. can't wait to read all of your other stories.