Reviews for Roses
Shadowclanwarrior chapter 1 . 5/19
A very well written one-shot :).
sentimental sweet nothings chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
interesting fact...blood dupre is a type of rose :) just thought you'd like to know :) great story, write more! xx
DazingDreamer chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Yes! This was absolutely beautiful! I've always wanted a story of Blood and Vivaldi as children, and this was just perfect. I was hoping to write a story of them when they were young, but this was too good. I've always wondered about the names before everyone was a Roleholder as well, but I think you used it quite well. And gave me another thought on how they became Roleholders too. Splendid job.
Space Whales chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
When I read that she won the race, I was really surprised. Then I read Blood's comment. That whole chunk of dialogue made me laugh.

"I mean I bet a real man would be able to tell these are absolutely the most gorgeous roses that they have ever been seen." Ohhh, so that's how it happened.

I love how snooty you made Vivaldi. Even when she's a kid, she is still convinced she's the best thing since sliced bread.

Aww... Poor king. When I saw that this fic was about Vivaldi, I was hoping you'd stick him in there. And you did! So no matter how sad he is, I'm happy. (Oh, but he's so sad... :()

Yay! Vivaldi already has a crush on the king! I loved Blood's reaction: "I can't even utilize my brotherly over protectiveness around a guy like that." That made me go: "Go, Blood!" Which I never do, so good job.

"Maybe, I'd actually be considered beautiful like the queen…" Aww. that part made my heart melt. So cute and wistful.

AWWWWW 3333 I just read Blood's response. Oh, he's so great. He's so cute. I want a wittle kid Blood.

A sickness? ... Did she get a face? Is that why she won't come out?

*LE GASHP* I knew it! IknewitIknewitIKNEWIT! Oh my gosh, that is SO great. That was an AWESOME twist, Seraphic.

*keeps reading until the carriage leaves* That's so sad... Oh... When he cried, that broke my heart.

The ending was so cute. So cute. So cute. I loved how you wrapped everything up and looped back to what Vivaldi said. That was adorable and sweet and darling and so wonderful.

I loved it.
GypsyKate chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
As far as I'm concerned, this story is canon for the games, manga, and anime! Keep up the good work!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
LOVED IT~!
Mycha chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was very well written. I didn't find it at all confusing when you referred to them as brother and sister. They were really the only characters that you mentioned, so it should be an easy jump for most people.

I particularly liked how you described Vivaldi gaining her role, and Blood's initial attempts to grow roses. That whole part of the story is rather touching.