Reviews for The Death of Ggio Vega and Other Tragic Tales
sushreebose chapter 3 . 5/10
Naw you gotta continue this! This is so freaking funny xD xD
Beyond Boredom chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I absolutely love this fic... I don't suppose you'd consider continuing it? ...please?
Furionknight chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
I look forward to more :)
Perryels chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was really good! You should seriously consider updating it. Cheers!
momentsinseptember chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
hahah this is pretty funny! good job!
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
HELL YEAH THATS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT TAKE THAT OMEADA

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP
454513467 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
This was a welcome surprise! I figured Ggio would be an insufferable brat, but it'll be interesting if you choose to re-characterize him. You're pretty good at this humor stuff though, even if you wrote it at midnight haha. Which I totally couldn't tell. :D If I were the complaining type, the only complaint I would have would be: not enough Yoruichi and Sui-Feng! But oh well. The plot needs to move, and it'd be hard to do that all at once. I'm happy we got a peek at them though. And the "Deal with this later, we were enjoying ourselves," just sort of leaves lots up to the imagination. :D

Favourite line of the chapter: "It never ceased to amaze Omaeda how Sui-feng had the atmospheric power of creating indoor storm clouds whenever she was particularly furious. Sometimes he thought he could even see lightning flashing down from the sudden storm fronts."
Krabkrab chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
I see she finally managed to get you to update then :D. Can't wait for the next chapter then.
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
more plz i would really like to read more plz
Lady LYN- Beatrice chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Hi, Cinis! I like your story. Poor Omaeda. Actually, poor arrancar.

(This is Fae from OA, BTW, since my username here is different)
XxMNinjaxX chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
This is hilarious! The last part (with Yoruichi and Sui) was really cute. Your writing style is also really great. I'm looking forward to future chapters! ]
Darkshadow-lord chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Interesting Start! Looking forward to reading the rest!
Josephus Prime chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
I would normally review how well you wrote the characters, the charming prose, or perhaps the sheer fun of fics like this.

Normally, I wouldn't be doubled over laughing my ass off, so you'll have to excuse me.
Krabkrab chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
...Huh, I wasn't aware the button was shiny...Maybe it's because of how rarely I use it?
Knight-XIII chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
So much fun to read. I hope we can see how the other espada deal with their squad mates soon lol.

I look firward to the nexy chapter.