Reviews for A long and happy life together
1000meredith chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
Awwwww i loved this!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
I've read this through before and while it is a nice fanfiction the grammatical errors and the spelling errors have always bugged me.
Tassy Riddle chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
How cute! *-*

Mummy England! I Loved!
chibiPrussia chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is like my 10th time reading this story and I never get tired of it u r an awsome writter and I love u work U R AWSOME!kesekesekesekese...
takuya chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
yay that story was so very cool i loved it a ton
DarkAngels1112 chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
aw its sad you finnished but its really good! im keeping an eye out for the sequal!
ShunKazamis-Girl chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
Aw.. nice story! There's still some spelling and grammar errors though; u did spell-check, right? o.o Btw, if u ask me, I think this story ACTUALLY deserves MORE THAN 10 CHAPTERS! Or at least a sequel story of this. What do u think?
DarkAngels1112 chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
WOOOO loved it! keep going!
Mintbunny07 chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
-Explodes- so cute! And the baby's are born! This doesn't say complete so, I Can't Wait for the next Chapter, please update soon! :D

Shizaya1398 chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww good job!
DarkAngels1112 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
owch im not looking forward to giving birth and im thingking arthur is having the same thoughts the only thing thats a relief is that alfreds not pregnant or else iggy would have a shattered hand after everything is over

i like it i dont really think i want to know what he's eating ut its good!
Mintbunny07 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Just got cavities by this, so cute and Fluffy! Nearly had a cuteness over load, like always update soon!
shingekinorivaille chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I love this story! :)

But, just a few things. When someone talks, it should be on a new line so all of the dialogue isn't squished together. And the spelling is just a tad off.

But overall, it's VERY good. I'm addicted to it, so please post soon! D
DarkAngels1112 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
the only thing is that a pregnant person does not randomly accuse someone of hating them its triggered.

loved it! woot woot!
Mintbunny07 chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Aww so cute! Update soon! ;)