Reviews for My Telepath
tleel chapter 11 . 1/8
Just finished reading your story and loved it. I too hope you get around to writing Sookie as an adult.
tleel chapter 8 . 1/8
I love it (she might ground us) just love that line.
bib2009 chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
Love the black humour!
bib2009 chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Wonderful chapter, so great to see both of them having fun, esp sookie.
bib2009 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Thank goodness for Gran!
bib2009 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Lovely premise. Though am wondering how we go from here to hot and heavy sexy vampire!
alison actually chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
I just stumbled across this story. It's short and sweet and I really enjoyed it. Have you thought any more about a sequel ? I'd love to read about about bratty teenage Sookie growing up into hot blonde Sookie and developing a romantic relationship with Eric.
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
i like erics interaction with sookie and adele i hope you decide to continue this idea some time soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I am enjoying this story. I think I almost cried when Gran said she wud be there in 2 hours. The only issue I have is how grown up Sookie sounds at 6 years old. But other than that great story.
cindy.schnekenburger chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
How the heck is that a compleat story?It was a good story but I feel like you just left me you going to finish or what?
bethelove chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
great story
rice117 chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Just found this story, it was wonderful and I really wish it would continue! Thanks for writing!
Cotharach chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
So cute! I would love to see an adult version of this Sookie... sequel please!
Ragna01 chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Yiiipiii! Sookie as an adult! I hope the transition goes smoothly!
Dinnerandamurder chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Please finish someday. I was loving this and this really isn't a complete story, despite being marked that way. Pretty much everything was left hanging.