Reviews for My Telepath
Ihootie chapter 11 . 10/8
I love all your stories. Wish they were complete
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 3/15
Very charming story. I loved that Eric protected Sookie from the asylum, her parents, Uncle Bartlette, the towns-people thinking she was crazy, and even fairies meaning to do her and her family (Gran, Jason, and Hadley) harm. He was able to provide a somewhat normal life for her, considering her telepathy, while letting her stay safe with Gran. The best creepiness...Eric loved her as a caregiver, the way a child should be loved...very innocent. Great story! Thanks for sharing!
MiniLover chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
Great story! I would have loved to have seen where this story was headed! Bummer.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
Why end here?
VampMad50 chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
I really enjoyed it but I'm disappointed there's no continuation
ilovemysteries chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
Sad it ended but ay least it wasn't a cliffhanger
ilovemysteries chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Absolutely loving it so far
tleel chapter 11 . 1/8/2015
Just finished reading your story and loved it. I too hope you get around to writing Sookie as an adult.
tleel chapter 8 . 1/8/2015
I love it (she might ground us) just love that line.
bib2009 chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
Love the black humour!
bib2009 chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Wonderful chapter, so great to see both of them having fun, esp sookie.
bib2009 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Thank goodness for Gran!
bib2009 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Lovely premise. Though am wondering how we go from here to hot and heavy sexy vampire!
alison actually chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
I just stumbled across this story. It's short and sweet and I really enjoyed it. Have you thought any more about a sequel ? I'd love to read about about bratty teenage Sookie growing up into hot blonde Sookie and developing a romantic relationship with Eric.
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
i like erics interaction with sookie and adele i hope you decide to continue this idea some time soon :)