Reviews for Life Support
Andy Salvatore chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Please continue with this story :)
stephaniedecker248 chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! This is a great story and i would like to see where it leads!
kmart92 chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Pleas tell me you're planning on updating soon, cos this is such a great story and I'm dying to read the rest of it! Next chapter please!
kmart92 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I really really hope you update soon, cos this is such a brilliant story and needs to be finished! Can't wait to see what happens next!
magpieflies chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Another plea to update, I'm hooked!
Tima chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
It's been far too long since you updated this amazing story. Please, please, please update?
Roseau767 chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Really great story so far- I can't even begin to work out what happens next, which I love. I like the twists and turns. Please update soon!
nana-puddin chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Loving the story so far! Very well-written

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Cheers :)
giraffee chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Very interesting story, and keeps getting better. Please keep writing :)
Tanyaleefr chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Saying this story is good is an understatement... it's simply AWESOME! I love you're writing,and I LOVE the fact that I have NO IDEA where you're going with this story. Every chapter is a surprise! Keep going please! :)
mcary chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Phew! For a second I thought it wasn't a dream. Glad that was cleared up! Great job!
Merenwen Luinwel chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Oh poor Sam! That has to be terrible for him. This was a really nice look into Sam's psyche while he is under. For a second I thought Andy had really found him! I was like no way! I can't wait for the next installment!
dcj chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Hope Sam can keep his head in the game while Andy tries to help.
rookiebluefan89 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Wow that was hot, then scary, then sad haha. Great writing and I can't wait for what happens next.
aolande1 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Wow that was a pretty intense dream. Can't wait to see what Andy does. Update soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »