Reviews for A New Rainbow
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
love it
J chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Aww, brilliant, but so sad. Wish there was more.
MitsuNyanDesu chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
continue please?
Neon Crayon chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Hello! I really like the idea for the story, although the characters could use a bit more depth. I like how you stuck to the characters personalitys. Personally, I don't like your writing style{You move a little too fast} although, who needs my opinion, right? Overall, I fully enjoy the story as of late.
RAINBOWDASHFAN chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Y U NO MAKE MORE?
Abridged chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Here's my only concern, the rating is too low. Other than that you matched their accents beautifully, and their personalities are very accurate. Job well done.
Akoolpoptart chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
It's...Ok...You need to do more that just editing a few words here and there. You seem to be suffering from what I use to do, Instead of focusing on the actions of one character at a time, you're trying to jam a bunch of characters in at once. For me I can't do that because it turns into word mush. I like working with one character at a time because it gives me the chance to establish their personality, the tone, and even give some background info. Once you do that you can try adding another character, and slowly work yourself up
Lady Death 16 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Ginten: OMFG I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

T S: But the dude(tte) just posted it toda-

Ginten: SILENCE!
MrBeefzilla chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
awww this made me sad :( but happyish as well
Lady Death 16 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
LEEROOOOOOY MMGJEENJIIIINS!
Merchant of Menace chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Why hasn't this been updated? This is perfect.
CBonnett chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
If you plan on pairing Rainbow with Leroy I support it! :)
Anonpony chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was good, please continue it
Super Metal Sonic chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this is quite good, it will certinly be interasting to see how this plays out
5th Dimenssion Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow um... that was... different.

It was a good story but somehow I don't think Rainbow Dash would do something like that. Chances are ifht eWonderbults said no, she'd just be like "What! They're denying ME a spot? Ok fine then! I don't need them. I'll be even BETTER than them!" She wouldn't give up that easily.

However it's still a good story and I look forward to the next chapter whenever you write it.