Reviews for A New Rainbow
MammoH chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
RedVsBlue327 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow, Dashes history was so sad, But it fit her very well on a deep level. Also, nice work on including Leroy Wingkins (Wingkons? Sorry, writing on nintendos suck...)! If you plan on having a relationship between Dash and him, it'll be the first pony pairing I'd be glad to support! .

The small anticipation for when Twilight and her friends find out what happened to Dash was also very nice for spicing things up for the story. And frankly, her reason for trying to commit suicide wasn't that bad either. She was very energetic in joining the wonderbolts, so having that denied to her with the addition of that fillyhood history led to me being able to believe her reasons for doing that. That right there leads me to believe your a great writer, I highly anticipate what else you come up with!

Take your time but update soon!
Kabal chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Great, but it was kinda confusing sometimes like when you would switch to scenes with different characters, I had to reread some parts cause I didn't get it the first time. This is just s minor complaint though, please update soon.
Peppermint chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow this is amazing update soon xD YAY!
19 | « Prev Page 1 2