Reviews for The Untold Stories of the Smash Mansion
Cyan Quartz chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
Cool story so far!
Bob chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
They spell katana. KatAna.
Time's Quill chapter 24 . 4/20/2014
Love it! Oneshots like these are great in the SSB universe
Time's Quill chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Love this! But what was Pit snickering about in the last chapter?
HiddenGem chapter 24 . 7/15/2013
Fantastic story! I love all the ideas and you followed all of my favorite smashers! I'm a little sad that this is discontinued but I bet you had your reasons. Once again, great story and I look forward to reading more of your work. :D
DwellonErised chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
Ok I loved this chapter. It was hilarious and well written and amazing :)
destinykeyblade chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Hmm... well, I haven't ever played Professor Layton (though at least I don't live under such a big rock I don't know what it is lol) but I think I may have just developed an interest. Nice use of the puzzles! Aaaaaaand... having read the entire story up to this point, I'm going to make a request, just in case you're still taking those :) My idea is *drumroll* ...CONFRONTATION WITH THE MELEE CHARACTERS! Like, bring in the characters from Melee who are different from their Brawl counterparts and have them make a mess of things. Link and Zelda in Melee are from Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, and the ones in Brawl are from Twilight Princess; they have different personalities and appearances, and two Zeldas, two Shieks, and three Links (counting Toon) has GOT to be a recipe for disaster and/or an amusing misadventure. So anyway, if you can make a chapter out of that, I'd be delighted to read it. And nice job on the rest of this story, too, I like "This one here almost got his brain eaten by a metroid." XD that was one of the best moments of the entire fic for me lol.
ZH9 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
love this
devenbat chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
shiek is portrayed as a boy and is actually just zelda in disguise not her/his own character
Starship Artisan chapter 24 . 8/23/2012
Is it sad that even though I haven't
Guest chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
Thi is not the justice league is sherlock holmes and the littles watson
Riku Nanase chapter 24 . 8/15/2012
XD veeery funny! loved it please update soon!
Boombot chapter 24 . 8/15/2012
I really like your story so far, and i've got an idea for a chapter. One of my favorite characters in SSBB is R.O.B., and I haven't seen him featured in your story at all. Maybe Wario could find him powered down in the Smash Bros basement or something?
Purestrongpoem chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
Great, cute chapter.
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
Adorable! Heh riddler n latyton it suits them X)