Reviews for The Most Awkward Place on Earth
Awwwwkwaaarrrrd
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
River is co-captain of the Innuendo Squad
dinosoprano chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That last line...I just about died of giggling too much.
SeungSeiRan chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Ah, wonderful. I always love seeing this quartet having some fun :)
gidget89 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
YES. This is just what I have been saying about Rory and Amy. I mean the crack in space and time brought the Doctor to young Amelia, but I the the TARDIS totally made him 12 years late after that because she knew that Amelia needed to have Rory so they all could have River. I have awesome head!canon that really the TARDIS is just as responsible as Amy and Rory for River's existance. That's why she favours River because River is sort of ~hers~ too, you know?
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Brilliant! The doctor wearing mouse ears is such a hilarious image. And River flirting! And the Doctor getting all flustered! And Amy being protective! XD Great! I'd love to see more if you're planning on continuing...
jkloinx chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
FUNNY HAHAHA LOL X
Trapped-in-a-land-of-wonder chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Love it upload next chapter ASAP :-D
gidget89 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
THIS one was precious and adorbale though. The mouse ears! OF COURSE HE WOULD. I just ahsgdkjhasjdhasjdhasd loved it all so much. I cannot WAIT to get the new odd family dynamic on the show with the Ponds lol.
dontbother890 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
well done. i really liked this story and i think you captured the charectars personalities really well, please write more
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I am crying, omg you are a genius!