Reviews for The Serenity in the Shatters
delia84 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Dang. I hate I'm just now discovering your writing. Wow! This is beautiful — and I love the play on words with serenity.
Serenity2012 chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I'm reading this after Season Seven, but I got to tell you, I like your version better. So sweet. P.S. As one kind of "Serenity" to another, don't think I have no clue where that name came from. Great taste.
Memo3197 chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Beautiful!
Resounding chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Very adorable story! I loved it to pieces! :) *wink wink* Pun intended! haha :)
StarryNight101 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
LOVE IT. So adorable! Yeah, that was just... very awesome. Acckk, if only we didn't have to wait until November for new Bones episodes!

Anyways, excellent job, and I would love to see some more Bones stories from you in the future! (As well as updates of some of your Sailor Moon stories, like Anomaly. *hint hint*)
ailzzzz chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Cute story. Love the name. Nice way to incorporate the saillor moon world into this one
mae-E chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
very good chatpter. a good way to wrap everything up. good job.
NatesMama chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was just so lovely. Having experienced childbirth I can tell you that the last chapter made me sob. So, so beautiful.
Quitealiar chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Awwww.
SouthunLady chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
What a great ending. I'm so glad you didn't drag it out too long.
berniej chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Beautiful ending, finding Serenity in truth.

Thanks for sharing

Bernie
jmbatt chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
That was a beautiful chapter, and a very nice ending to this story. Well done.
StarryNight101 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Aww.. I love it! Serenity Joy Booth... SO AWESOME. This story is making me change my mind about the baby issue. At first I was confused , and not sure if I liked it, and then I was really excited, and then I decided I wasn't too fond of it after all... I keep changing my mind about whether I like the idea that they're having a baby or not. :P I wish we could've had a little bit more between Booth and Brennan, and have them be an actual couple before getting pregnant, but I'm still pretty excited. :) Anyways, I got off-topic, but great chapter, and I look forward to reading more!
Quitealiar chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Awww. I like the name. Update soon!
SouthunLady chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Oh, I like the name, too, not to mention that it's the name of Nathan Fillion's past...lol.