Reviews for Girl Unobserved
"A tear or amusement or whatever-"
This wasn't that long but it felt like every single word you chose was chosen so deliberately, unconsciously or otherwise. And every word, every sentence, factored into creating this mood, these characters, this world. Honestly this was just incredible. You so skillfully brought out incredible tiny little details to flesh this story out and that's amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
don't. ever. stop.
You have it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Ugh, this is amazing. Probably my favorite story on the site, and one of the most intriguing pairings I've read in a while.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
He can't ever love her? Why, Blaise oh why? You ruined something so perfect. Ugh, this was great. Please continue writing more of this pairing, this was everything I love. Your writing is gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Ahhhh! So good, pls write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
really sad but also a great read. definitely will be looking into this odd pairing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow, I've never even heard of this ship before! But you've really done such a wonderful, tragic job. I really look forward to reading more from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
The entire time you're reading this fic, you're cheering for Blaise and Parvati to sort out their problems, to reconcile. To really take the chance. Then as the story progresses, you start to realize that it's going to be harder and harder to make that happen. And that with every passing moment, the tension grows more unbearable.

And then Parvati dies and you're left reeling with the injustice of it all. And you feel Blaise's pain and self-loathing to the point where you BECOME Blaise. And you watch Parvati die, you cry as you feel the life drain out of her.

What I am trying to say is that you have written something so unimaginably real out of characters with barely developed backgrounds. You have made the reader experience every beat of Parvati's heart as if it were their own, and every word Blaise says as though they say it for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
The scene where Blaise almost told Parvati that he loved her was so mind lovingly intense. I kept rereading that scene, it was so incredible. I love this whole fic, to be honest.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is my second time reading this and I have to say, it's even more beautiful the second time around. The story just doesn't get old.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Stunning. I am utterly smitten with your Parvati. She is so incredible, yet always realistic. Challenging, bold, intelligent, confident, shy, fearless, terrified- a dozen conflicting things at once that add up to believable perfection. I was holding my breath at the end. Amazing job, absolutely.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I love how you explained the dynamics of their relationship so eloquently without ever just stating it. Like when you wrote about how wished he was the first to wake for once or how he turns instantly because it's her.
I completely understood their relationship with all of their flaws and quirks and it was incredible. Incredibly sad, but also incredibly insightful to the nature of such complicated relationships.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Just coming back to add that you have utterly convinced me of the perfection of this ship. Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I absolutely cannot get enough of this fix, it was flawless!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is so beautiful. I would love to see more work from you for this ship!