Reviews for Move Like You Want It
MobileMe chapter 3 . 3/18
Honestly I got sick reading your story and I just started. Exactly why did you bother writing this fic when your gonna stick close to each event? It was like watching episodes all over again only this time its written...with minor changes...if your gonna go with minor changes you should've just cut some scenes instead of following the entire thing its so irksome honestly and lacks creativity.
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 40 . 3/3
I would enjoy it if you could pick up writing this fic again. It's really good. I do understand that RL gets in the way sometimes.
Sunshine0425 chapter 40 . 3/1
I love your story. I love how you put Eric and sookie together but still kept the outline for the show. As a huge fan of the show I was glad to see your take on it. I hope that you will continue to write it, I look forward to your next year
Update.
ProudSlytherin19 chapter 26 . 2/16
Darling, I have read a few fan fics about Sookie and Eric. They all seem a little out there. It might be because I haven't read the books. But I adore your fan fic. I love that you went semi along with the show- which I've seen that several times through so I remember the settings and some of the direct quotes and I love it! Thank you so much.
DalysanneSnow chapter 40 . 2/2
Ooh snap! was that document her fae betrothal to warlow? And the cluviel dor? Things are getting really interesting now with so many plots. Please continue!
DalysanneSnow chapter 26 . 2/1
Godric is amazing can't wait to see what he gets up to in bon temps!
DalysanneSnow chapter 16 . 2/1
Well I don't think Eric needs three daughters under a century so if sookie needs turning I hope godric is the one to do it
DalysanneSnow chapter 15 . 2/1
I like jessica but I don't want her to be part of godric's bloodline
DalysanneSnow chapter 12 . 2/1
Poor Gran! At least Lala is still around to keep things real
DalysanneSnow chapter 5 . 1/31
I love how everyone shits on Sam. That sounds horrible but he deserves it being such a dog!
DalysanneSnow chapter 2 . 1/31
like your sookie much better than canon sook. if only she was just a bit less rash and naive. can't wait to see her kick bill's butt eventually and to meet the viking!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 40 . 1/28
Enjoyed this update!
noelle chapter 4 . 1/24
I LOVE IT WHEN ERIC CAN ONLY BARELY CONTROL HIMSELF AROUND SOOKIE AND HAS TO BE CAREFUL ITS SO NICE!
alexceasar chapter 40 . 1/22
found this yesterday and have been marathon reading it. I love the way you are writing the characters. just delightful. Plot is very good and the different interactions and relationships are just right. I can't wait to see more of this! Great job.
Hi love this story I like how you have added your own twists update soon I have read all the chapters.
1,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »