Reviews for Move Like You Want It
luvtracker chapter 29 . 10/5
I think Tara is the worst character ever made. She's stupid, arrogant, stubborn and most of all she has a lot of insecurities. I always skip whenever I watch the show and she's in a scene. I cannot swallow how a human could be as stupid as her. I was devastated that she became a vampire...hell she looks hideous. I want her to just drop dead and remain dead.
tleel chapter 39 . 9/30
I've just finished reading this story for the 2nd or3rd time and really hope you add to it soon. Still love the story.
cela chapter 4 . 8/9
sookie shocked the ancient Viking, YAAAY!
cherryblossom53 chapter 27 . 6/26
Such goodness... Omg.

How do you pronounce Erics real name?

I love your writing and thank you for an alive Godric. :D :D

I love this story *cries*
Chezu chapter 1 . 6/5
Please update soon! This is my all time favorite True Blood fic!
MiniLover chapter 39 . 5/29
I really been enjoying this story! Terrific writing! Hope you are able to update soon.
tricelander chapter 39 . 5/12
I love this fic and wish you will continue it
elsie bailey chapter 4 . 3/10
This is just so detailed...and a treat to read. Thank you.
Why, oh, why did you have to make Nora exist? She was... Urgg... Whatever...
Esther Williams chapter 1 . 1/30
The story is awesome...I love how you characterize Tara as someone who is broken but "fixable," she is looking out for Sookie and not a B.I.T.C.H. I don't think the series did a great job with Tara's character or the Book especially for a black character in a Supernatural show. The truth is that because Tara is black in the South it would be more normal for her to accept vampires because the community itself was a social outcast. The fact that Godric is so understanding of Tara and that could be just his character makes me keep reading. I would like to see more of a Godric and Tara dialogue and character development because I think her character would be much different. Even with Eric within the series you can tell a difference. In General, I think you are doing a very great job...Keep going!
teamcarlisle21G chapter 13 . 1/30
love the story
filagirl chapter 10 . 1/29
Your LEMONS are worth the wait. Thanks. Love this version better than AB's.
desireecarbenell chapter 39 . 1/20
Great chapter. Full of conversation and details.
CELA chapter 26 . 1/13
the whole maenad thing was just so stupid and over the top as far as the characters were concerned that when I bought the dvd's I just skipped right through anything to do with sam/daphne/Maryanne or tara. I got so sick of tara I was glad when Debbie finally shot her.
cela chapter 13 . 1/13
Jason is just being Jason. he only cares about himself unless something happening to someone else affects him. some people are just born selfish and have no empathy at all.
1,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »