Reviews for Fallen
tinkerbear10 chapter 11 . 1/9
I love it and hope there is sooo much more to it!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
(frowns in confusion)
Did Jake imprint on Bella?
Iridescent Bellisle Cullen chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
I've read the whole story, and I think that it is great, and yet so sad because of what happened to Bella. I am glad that she has been able to heal, and that Jacob is helping her heal and get over what those bastards did to her. Embry is also very kind and supportive. I am happy that Bella has him for a friend.

I am also relieved that Bella and Jacob came clean to Charlie and Billy about everything. Perhaps it will be beneficial. I'm sad that you haven't continued the story. I know that I would have love the rest of it too.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
snow eopard chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Ohhmy gosh this is so sad is would kill the bastards too
MJfan1996 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
I like this story up until you started using the words "dick" and "pussy"...it throws off the tenderness in Jacob and makes it seem...less romantic. Other than that I like it
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
PLEASE update soon I can't wait to know what happens now
MagicAndDemons4Ever chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
continue!
horsesrules chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
write more
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
Please continue. I love it.
calypso743 chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
just wanted to say that i enjoy your story, not so much that bella was raped but the characters and there relationships. i hope you update soon
Mione70 chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
OMG. I absolutely love this story. I really hope you will continue this. I love Jacob/Bella stories where he takes his rightful place and helps Bella be a stronger person. Please all I ask is maybe a little longer chapters but otherwise it is a beautiful story so far. I notice you changed the time line some and events but they work for this story. Is Victoria gonna be in this somewhere or how do plan for this story to go. Its been a month since your last update. I have only reviewed one other story and that was a Harry Potter story. But i feel if the story is very well versed and not alot of mistakes the author feels their characters and just lets them take over. sorry rambling now. i have written stories just never put them online for anyone to read. so I cant beta stories here but I really hope you continue this story.
danagirl3496 chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
Wow love the story can't wait to see what's going to happen update asap
Cupiid chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I love the story line, but the caps can get annoying.. even if it does emphasize the word..
tatiana chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
how sad update this is getting inserting