Reviews for Song for the Brokenhearted
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 4/9
Such a good plot! I love that even as a finch Hermione's wit and determination seeps through. And I liked how Hermione didn't return his affection yet he still sought after her and was being a true Slytherin to be ambitious. Amazing writing and storyline. Thanks for writing!
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 1/12
Holy shit! Draco is psycho af! Lol. This made me laugh, strangely.
astonmartin177 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I've been on a reading spree of your Dramione works tonight, but this is the one that really gave me pause. So well written, so dark and just such an awesome idea - I like a twist on Dramione, because let's be honest, there was no way that love story was going to unfold with roses and movie dates. I love it, even though it broke my heart. You are amazing!
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This was creepy, dark, horrific (in a non-gory manner). O.o I was/am looking for Dramione fanfics in the "horror" genre but this ... This wasn't anything like I was expecting. This is like "Harry Potter" meets "The Twilight Zone." Just ... wow. o.O
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Holy shit. He could keep her in a secret house though, why a bird?
anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
So creepy but so wow
afallenleaf chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
that was satisfyingly horrific. a job well done.
RugitusAstra chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
... *opens mouth, chokes on words* ... This- I- Oh- God- What the- Ahhhhhh!
Beanka Juarez chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That was really haunting. Kinda creepy but beautiful at the same time. Whoa. I don't even have any more words for this. You're an awesome writer, by the way. Not many could pull something off like this.
And I never would have, in my wildest imaginings, have thought that it would end in such a Edgar Allen Poe type of way. You're a genius with dramatic irony, aren't you?
Gorgeous and harrowing. Whoa.
Campy Capybara chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Ooo... Very dark indeed! I like how you circled the last Oblivate with the first. Excellent!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
... Wow. Dude. That was... fantastic. I picked early on that there was something about the bird, but I didn't pick THAT. And then the second "What were we talking about?" just had me going woooooaaaah.

Well freaking done, mate. This was brilliant. Totally didn't see that coming.

Bundi.
Autumn Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Absolutely chilling. Very Edgar Allen Poe, or even Stephen King. Wow. That was... wow. Written extremely well.
MidnightxMusic chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
...holy shit. Draco's crazy...
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Quite the unusual fic.
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
God, I knew it! The second you put attention on that bloody bird, I freaking knew it!