Reviews for Song for the Brokenhearted
RoverMaelstrom chapter 1 . 7/21
This hit me hard! Loved it! :D
StephanieTronco chapter 1 . 3/28
Holy crap! That was twisted... But in a good way!
JenniferFeng chapter 1 . 3/1
omg this is epic. idk what to say. I knew that Hermione is the finch when it has been mentioned too many times, and it's exactly that. this is so dark draco and so my thing.
Gaeleria chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh. My. God. WHAT? That was so creepy! I was not expecting that at all! Nice job!
What's with the horror fetish? If you don't want Draco and Hermione to be together, don't write them.
Cyclax chapter 1 . 1/11
WTF I am mindblown... Is this Hermione's karma for keeping Rita Skeeter in a jar?
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Such a good plot! I love that even as a finch Hermione's wit and determination seeps through. And I liked how Hermione didn't return his affection yet he still sought after her and was being a true Slytherin to be ambitious. Amazing writing and storyline. Thanks for writing!
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Holy shit! Draco is psycho af! Lol. This made me laugh, strangely.
astonmartin177 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I've been on a reading spree of your Dramione works tonight, but this is the one that really gave me pause. So well written, so dark and just such an awesome idea - I like a twist on Dramione, because let's be honest, there was no way that love story was going to unfold with roses and movie dates. I love it, even though it broke my heart. You are amazing!
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This was creepy, dark, horrific (in a non-gory manner). O.o I was/am looking for Dramione fanfics in the "horror" genre but this ... This wasn't anything like I was expecting. This is like "Harry Potter" meets "The Twilight Zone." Just ... wow. o.O
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Holy shit. He could keep her in a secret house though, why a bird?
anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
So creepy but so wow
afallenleaf chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
that was satisfyingly horrific. a job well done.
RugitusAstra chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
... *opens mouth, chokes on words* ... This- I- Oh- God- What the- Ahhhhhh!
Beanka Juarez chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That was really haunting. Kinda creepy but beautiful at the same time. Whoa. I don't even have any more words for this. You're an awesome writer, by the way. Not many could pull something off like this.
And I never would have, in my wildest imaginings, have thought that it would end in such a Edgar Allen Poe type of way. You're a genius with dramatic irony, aren't you?
Gorgeous and harrowing. Whoa.