Reviews for Song for the Brokenhearted
afallenleaf chapter 1 . 4/14
that was satisfyingly horrific. a job well done.
RugitusAstra chapter 1 . 1/29
... *opens mouth, chokes on words* ... This- I- Oh- God- What the- Ahhhhhh!
Beanka Juarez chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That was really haunting. Kinda creepy but beautiful at the same time. Whoa. I don't even have any more words for this. You're an awesome writer, by the way. Not many could pull something off like this.
And I never would have, in my wildest imaginings, have thought that it would end in such a Edgar Allen Poe type of way. You're a genius with dramatic irony, aren't you?
Gorgeous and harrowing. Whoa.
Campy Capybara chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Ooo... Very dark indeed! I like how you circled the last Oblivate with the first. Excellent!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
... Wow. Dude. That was... fantastic. I picked early on that there was something about the bird, but I didn't pick THAT. And then the second "What were we talking about?" just had me going woooooaaaah.

Well freaking done, mate. This was brilliant. Totally didn't see that coming.

Bundi.
Autumn Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Absolutely chilling. Very Edgar Allen Poe, or even Stephen King. Wow. That was... wow. Written extremely well.
MidnightxMusic chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
...holy shit. Draco's crazy...
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Quite the unusual fic.
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
God, I knew it! The second you put attention on that bloody bird, I freaking knew it!
tinawinna chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
... Damn! I did not see that coming. Is Draco crazy or what? I mean if you really love someone you just want them to be happy no matter who they are worth. And I love dramione and all and I understand why Draco did it. But thats just crazy... But hey this one shot was pretty god even if I found what Draco did crazy.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Haha, that was awesome, great summary and great plotting.
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
so chilling it would leave Stephen King paralyzed in fear. excellent work!
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I loved this! Fantastic job! :)
black-emperor chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
omg, that was absolutely fantastic

i loved harry in this, i loved ron

it was amazing, gave me the willies and all that great stuff

you should write more :)
anonhermionegranger chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Omg, that's so creepy! It gave me chills! asdfghjkl! Amazing though, I can't believe you thought of it..