Reviews for Song for the Brokenhearted
amalina899 chapter 1 . 5/13
oh nooo psycho draco
littleaiman026 chapter 1 . 3/20
What?! Iwhat?! This was creepy and so well written but oh my God what?!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
OMG...That was a brilliantly executed plot. Well done.
Pasadisu chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Logged out so I could write another!

Just thinking about this story because it's so well crafted. My initial reaction was that it was so well written, but I took a look at it again and am gushing once more. I love the circular way it's designed, where we start off with Harry in a bit of a memory loss and confused state, taken as face value when we first read it, thinking it was a lull in the conversation, and by the end we realize that it's happened again and that the beginning was just another incident. God, that's amazing. And we're suspicious of the bird because it's making so much noise, but I didn't seeeeee it until the end and I'm freaking out, like holy cow. Then, when Draco had fed the bird and it had bit him! SDKLFJ:AJFLKDSF Just so well designed holy cow. A very dark and horrific one-sided love that hurts my heart because I only ever want the best for the two of them (and by that I mean a happily ever after bahaha). It was a great read, though, and I can only aspire to utilize writing techniques so cleverly and aptly like that. Good work!
pasadisu chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Damn. That warning wasn't kidding when it said horror. Holy shit. But it was very well written, and very creepy without being overly descriptive. Holy cow.
RoverMaelstrom chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
This hit me hard! Loved it! :D
StephanieTronco chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Holy crap! That was twisted... But in a good way!
JenniferFeng chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
omg this is epic. idk what to say. I knew that Hermione is the finch when it has been mentioned too many times, and it's exactly that. this is so dark draco and so my thing.
Gaeleria chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Oh. My. God. WHAT? That was so creepy! I was not expecting that at all! Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
What's with the horror fetish? If you don't want Draco and Hermione to be together, don't write them.
Cyclax chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
WTF I am mindblown... Is this Hermione's karma for keeping Rita Skeeter in a jar?
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Such a good plot! I love that even as a finch Hermione's wit and determination seeps through. And I liked how Hermione didn't return his affection yet he still sought after her and was being a true Slytherin to be ambitious. Amazing writing and storyline. Thanks for writing!
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Holy shit! Draco is psycho af! Lol. This made me laugh, strangely.
astonmartin177 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I've been on a reading spree of your Dramione works tonight, but this is the one that really gave me pause. So well written, so dark and just such an awesome idea - I like a twist on Dramione, because let's be honest, there was no way that love story was going to unfold with roses and movie dates. I love it, even though it broke my heart. You are amazing!
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This was creepy, dark, horrific (in a non-gory manner). O.o I was/am looking for Dramione fanfics in the "horror" genre but this ... This wasn't anything like I was expecting. This is like "Harry Potter" meets "The Twilight Zone." Just ... wow. o.O