Reviews for The Morning After
That was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This, this is the one. The best merthur ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Excellent story. I believe they were in character, and I like that you gave Arthur some brains, unlike some authors. However, I think Arthur plotting to get Merlin drunk and in bed was extremely OOC.
SatanTuftsie chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Loved it. It made me smile and only the ones I am in love with make me smile as much as I did.
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Oh my god that was amazing! Loved it all, fluff and sweetness and merlin... Also Gaius' reaction. LOL!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
So I went into this story just expecting a short fluffy one-shot the would probably make me go "awww" then quickly move on. I was very surprised (in the best possible way) by what this story actually was. I adored the way you wrote the more angsty sections. You did a great job with the depth of emotion shown that I could literally feel it like a punch in the stomach. You really did an amazing job with this piece, I only wish that there was a second part of the story, either a second chapter or a sequel where they have the conversation about everything Merlin has done with his magic. I've read a fair amount of those sorts of stories before, but most usually leave me feeling unsatisfied. After reading this piece I am very confident that you would produce a piece that contains the right amount of every emotion, and it would be written well and would be logically developed. I really really REALLY hope you consider doing this (as maybe a personal favor) as I am DYING to know how you picture them having this conversation. Either way, you have done a wonderful job and you should be VERY proud!

Jess
eilonwy77 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Aw, it made me smile. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Very sweet. Wonderful. Thanks!
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
aww cute
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I CANT EVEN WHAT IS THIS HAPPY FEELING I GET READING YOU FIC? I LOVE IT. It's so adorable and well written and the romance just makes me want to squee and I just can't express how much I love this fic I NEED MORE
HEIDI chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Very good story, and would love to see a continuation, E Merthur LOVE AND TAKE MORE THAN Arthur rather the fact that Merlin is Warlock, CONGRATULATIONS.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I like how you wrote them. Very good.