Reviews for All These Lives
ginnytx chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Wondering if this story be completed. It is well written so I hope you will be finishing it. If life has caused you not to be able to complete this it is understandable. Blessings to you and yours.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 20 . 11/10/2012
Please please update! And my god Hermiome just needs to walk in on them or something and give Harry a push in the right direction!
Brookie cookie17 chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
Oh i can't wait to see what's going to happen next please update soon :)
Brookie cookie17 chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
I loved this chapter and now i'm off to read the next one :)
KINGOFWEIRDNESS chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
Well I really do love this story and am hoping that it gets finish :) they have miner problems but there so little I can evan remember them lol U ROCK GUYS :D
MDarKspIrIt chapter 20 . 6/4/2012
Awesome story so far. Can'T wait to read more!
Cutie16 chapter 20 . 5/24/2012
At this point I don't know who I feel worse for, Harry, Ginny, or Draco.
x-attackonereri-x chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
Oh dear. This is great! I'm glad o found this story. Update soon! I want to see if Harry tells Ginny :)
chantygal chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
Hi. Read the story up to the recent update and i must say this chapter is the best, as in there is tension and the emotions & positions of each character clear. I think you made Harry and Draco's relationship too easy; also ginny too weak that you don't even respond to her as a reader; and the hermoine too less observant & investigative, while Ron is just an always angry man.

otherwise, the story is ok
zyujin chapter 19 . 5/19/2012
So glad you FINALLY updated this story. Almost forgot all about it.
Slytherin Princezz1992 chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
i luv this story so far!:)
xXShallowBelieverXx chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
Well that was fucking amazing. I just can't even... wow. That was so perfect and so damn hot. Exactly what I had been hoping for for their first time together.

Also, as I was reading this I was struck with the thought that if Ginny was so upset and concerned about Harry working so much and spending so much time with Draco, why doesn't she ever go check on him whiles he "works"? Like bring him a cup of tea or something. Like at least as a concerned wife, wanting to help relax her husband cuz he works so much. I mean I know he's not actually working but you gotta wonder why she would check in on him. Idk why I thought of that, but I'm genuinely surprised and curious about it.
Brookie cookie17 chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
This chapter was hot can't wait to see what will happen next :D
Cutie16 chapter 17 . 12/21/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe
Brookie cookie17 chapter 17 . 12/18/2011
Great chapter I can't wait for the next one:D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »