Reviews for Premieres, Parties, Paparazzis
Blue Leah chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
I had to a double check on when this story was written. 2011? Nah, it had to be 2013. You picked the right boy to be the aspiring director out of the group.
Ellie chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Great story! Loved it )
Alecks454 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Lol funny chapter! IK that this is suppose to be about Lomille but I have to say the other parts were funny be great ending with Lomille though! That's my fav Lomille scene in the story.
Alecks454 chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
This is a funny chapter! Logan should have not come up with a plan but Kendall should of cause he is great with on the spot plans.
Alecks454 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
I like Liam! Not peter, Peter is rude and doesn't care about people feelings and other stuff. Liam cares, he is also funny and just wants to enjoy the party! Also i don't know how i feel about where this is going...
Alecks454 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Bandana man! Lol my fav part!
Alecks454 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
You left half of Logan's solo out...
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Good beginning! Aren't you glad they are dating in season 3? I am!
Q chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Hah, the video was funny - quite random, but funny. :) And the little bit with Logan and Camille was so sweet, especially the end!
iluvBTR166 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
awe its over?
imadisneygirl chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
that was super cute! I loved it, great job!

oh and I loved James and Carlos interaction, they're pretty hilarious :)
happygirl57 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
That was a nice way to end the story, which I have enjoy yes a lot. The last chapter was light and happy which made it mrs interestig. Great job with this story!
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Aww... So sad the story ended.. But I hope u will write more stories... :):) BTW: I love it
MiiMyselfandTime chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Awww sweet ending and I love the video they made! :D
Q chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Aw, Logan and Camille can finally truly be together! It was fun to read how the guys quickly came up with a plan, and I wonder what they (and Camille and Jo :P) will come up with regarding their 'video thing'!