Reviews for The Thin Line Between
u suck dick chapter 21 . 5/20/2009
wtf!this is just from a walk to remember. try to thinkof your own stuff u freakin plagarist
nitaBonita chapter 21 . 7/25/2008
really lyked it! cried multiple times but i still loved it!
Sarah Pitts chapter 21 . 5/11/2008
Okay, I would just like to say that I read this whole thing about four or five months ago, and loved it so much, I just read it all again in the past three days.

And I loved it just as much the second time around. The plot line to this story was so extremely touching and well-thought-out and can't think of a single chapter that could use editing. Every single twist and turn and Chapter 18: Chasing Dreams brought everything together so beautifully that if there was any possible doubt of creativity in the begin, it's gone now.

And the beginning of Chapter 6: Tonight and the Rest of my Life is absolutely adorable. Love it.

This is officially the best CloudxTifa Chapter Fanfiction I've ever read, congratulations!
SIG chapter 21 . 3/11/2008
... you killed Yuffie, AND CLOUD? WHY?

*sobs uncontrollably*
riley-is number 1 chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
OMG yea so i just read the chapter before this and i was like hanging on the edge of my seat when riley came home...i was like literally screaming: SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE CLOUD! lol yea anyways, you rock
riley-is number 1 chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
OMG THIS IS SUCH an amazing story...lol i should be doing homework right now...but that can wait
Kuldian chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I don't know what to say... It's undiscrible with words... all I can say is that it's the most beautiful story I've ever read in my entire life. You made it possible! The perfect story between Cloud & Tifa real! I've longed for a story like this for such a long time and you made my dream come true. I bow to you, once again, exellent work.

/Kuldian
Kkim19 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
very cute

of course cloud has to come back to tifa! that's how it works! love the pairing. great story!

~kk
GeneralDragon chapter 21 . 2/18/2006
Wonderful story and excellent use of an original idea. Keep up the great work, and i'll keep reading.
nokuriyo chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
The greatest fanfic I've ever read! That was great! I stayed up just to finish this story. Write another one! Pls!
DamZe chapter 21 . 1/5/2006
I said it once, and I'll say it again. This IS THE best CLOTI fic ever!
The Green Rorschach chapter 21 . 12/13/2005
Amazing...

What a fantastic story...

I'm speechless. No wait, I have one thing to say. This is the greatest FF7 fanfic ever written. I loved it!
arichan chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
spain
Sarah chapter 21 . 10/15/2005
That was one of the best stories I ever read. At first I didnt understand the title completly but you tied it in so well. I loved the conculusion..

*Tears*

Although you could of had her die too at the end but i think the way you did it left a bigger impact!
Kakaroti The Mighty Denmark chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I really think that this story is amazing, and it really is. You have made a giant succes out of it, and I must say when I started to read it, it seemed a little boring to start with, but then you got to the deep essence of FFVII, and for that I congratulate you. You have written it so beautifully, and I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you come up with many more Fictions, but in a way you don't have to becuase you have prooven your abilities with "The Thin Line Between", so I don't think anybody would doubt in your magnificent writting skills. Well this is getting way too F*'ing long of a review hehe, but best to you.. ;) You rule! and you know it... sincere Kakaroti #4