Reviews for Obsidian Knight
Run it's pink!
qartvubhnj chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Interesting, but enjoyable.
rayningnight chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Aww man that was funny~ I just love Rin! She's so cute and can even torture someone so 'vicious'.-Twinklefeather

PS Love the story, though, try spacing out the paragraphs a bit more; sometimes they look a bit too squished together!
The Aeolian Mode chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
This story is by far a most amazing tale! Please do update, it would bring joy to to me to read your future chapters.

Some notes:

The structure of your fight scenes are a tad bit confusing. Try to clean it up by separating the actions instead of lumping sentences together. By using separate pronouns and even, "The Knight did...", helps that greatly.

Otherwise, it is a wondrous work. Again, please do write more! I am most excited to read what happens next.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Just so you know there is somebody on named Ninja Star Light and it seems they are plagerizing this story. Story is the same title and the summary is the same. I assume you originally wrote the story because this one was created on an earlier date and the second chapter was uploaded on the 30th. The other story was created with 2 chapters on the 30th. I hope this helps.
Nelanie chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
awww how sweet Kagome is a knight the steal from the poor and give to the rich i swear this could be a robin hood fic inu style. with the best beginning ever
fashionfreak94 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
This was a good chapter, I like where this story is headed. This chapter flows together rather well, although a suggestion would be to break up the paragraphs a bit more, because the larger ones are a bit difficult to read without skipping a line or two. Please update again soon!
Rasika-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I can't wait to see how strong Kagome becomes. Very sad beginning, I must say. Please continue! I want to see the development of the Obsidian Knight!
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
wow i love it cant waot for more!
inuluvskags1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011