Reviews for Forgotten Reality
sammykhann chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Awesome! I hope this is updated as the story is so unique and totally interesting. My thanks to the author for writing and sharing this cool fanfic.
paola chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
im waiting!
BunnyxGirl chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
:O I didn't know this was the 3rd part to deadly lovers! :D Woot! Please continue! I'm a little confused about what is going on from where it ended in the 2nd story. I thought Natsuki turned immortal so why is she dying and what made her go crazy? I hope it will be cleared in the next chapter haha! Waiting patiently for it.
damn unique chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Deadly Lovers the third installment, huh? You're not good in letting go either ;-) I'm curious where this story is going. It's a real challenge for me to read the deadly lovers epos since I usually read fanfics related to the anime but you have your own story here where you only borrowed the characters yet you still keep interested. It's nice to see what your mind produces. nice format concept btw ;-)
linzax chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Nice concept...Immortals cool :D

Can't wait for the next chapter
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
sounds enticing, time travel is always fun, and if you write it i will read it.
Balticbard chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is inside Shizuru's mind? She really is messed up.
kiangs chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I'm glad the you write a new Shiznat story. I hope you continue this.
Duran chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I like the title. The first chapter was cryptic but I am used to this by now. Your writing seems to go back to your old style. I like it. I'm curious where this is going.
AnonexistedID chapter 1 . 7/28/2011