Reviews for Deliver Me From Leah
Callogy2324 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Yay you updated this I wanted to see where you were going with this story. It's getting better since they have talked-im thrilled to see what happens next
XxLinaxXinsanereaderxX chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Ha she finds Jake attractive and even though she tried hard to ignore she couldnt I already love the interaction between the two and Leah's thoughts are funny!
XxLinaxXinsanereaderxX chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Loved this you finish one story on to the next and I'm so excited that you are making those two wolves what will it mean?
sthrnpanther06 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Interesting idea. Why go with two wolves (well three) instead of everyone human? I like the set up, it's looking like Sam and Jake may be dueling over the affections of one Leah Clearwater? and I'm guessing that Jake got the promotion she wanted - does that mean she's the one who beat him out for student government president? And bella's coming back, huh - is Paul? I never saw Paul as the nerdy one, maybe Embry - but we know you have a soft spot for him...so Paul as the nerdy cheater it is.

I like where this is going. Introduced a bunch of characters, hinted at both some serious back story and future drama and managed to paint Bella as a bitch! can't wait to see what you're crazy mind comes up with next!
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Can't wait to read more.
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Yay new story . Like the start. Can't wait to see what happens.
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hmmm, like the start so far!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Excellent Leah comes home and sees her guy with another where she will .
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
OOoOoOooo interesting story. I wonder did he lose to Leah? Is that the thing he doesn't talk about? Lol. Ugh Bella. Why does everyone want her? I just don't get it.
Callogy2324 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Seriously where do you come up with this stuff?

You finish one story and start a new one completely different than the last. I have so many guesses in my head I just dont want to be wrong so Im patiently waiting for next chapter more
MissRuthless chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is gonna be good! I'm so excited to see where you are going with this! Long live blackwater! Wahoo! :) cant wait for your next chapter!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16