Reviews for The Effects of Azkaban
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow, this was haunting. Poor Sirius! I can hardly imagine what he went through. It must have been even worse knowing that he was wrongfully imprisoned. The final paragraph really tore at me - it was brilliantly crafted. Great oneshot!

This concludes the five reviews that you won for finishing the challenge in a week. Congrats!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I have to say that I love every story you've written so far. You're just such a brilliantly talented author.

With that being said, I have to say that the time Sirius spent in Azkaban never really crossed my mind. The way you've written this I can not only picture it, but I can feel exactly what you are trying to convey.

I would put a line out of this that I truly adore, but I would be copying and pasting the entire thing. But there was one line that stuck out, none the less. "It takes a man, pulls him apart piece bu piece, and puts him back together all wrong." - There's something about that sends chills down my back. It's so beautifully worded and it perfectly describes what Azkaban does to people.

Now, I was confused. When you were talking about the nightmares you mentioned Lily and James, and also Regulus. How does he fit in there?

Personally, I would've like a few more details, like what type of nightmares were haunting him and his childhood memories. But it was wonderful with the amount it had.

Overall, I loved it, like always. :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wow. Just wow. Because just wow is all I can think to say! The details, the imagery, the fantasticness of all it combined in the angstyness of returning home after any type of prison, wizard or not! D: And I made up two whole words just for you, Webster will not be happy with me. Loves! ~
kittykittyhunter chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
The penultimate paragraph was really powerful. The whole story made me feel so sorry for Sirius. T_T

My one quibble with this story is the lack of ole Moony. XD He doesn't get a mention, lol.

Once again, very nicely written. :)
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
lovely bit of angst to start the morning with :)

You did a very good job of characterising Sirius and his anger and helplessness. Poor Sirius :(