Reviews for Magneto
Inceptionfan329 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
u make me sad :'(
niver chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Very nice, loved the style.
FireFox1999 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wow... That was beautifully written. Well done, it was very deep and emotional.
Spirit Bagle of Death chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh my god. You amaze me. And I've been reading/writing, for a long time. This is poetry. I actually read sections aloud, and they have an amazing rhythm. I do believe that this is what goes on in the deepest, darkest corners of Erik's mind. Also, I love how, using repetition and stream of consciousness, you drew my attention to the similarities between this magnificent mutant's name and his haunting abilities, his haunted self. Favorite parts of all time ever:

"Metal fucked him, but this man loved him, rolling with him and becoming him and leading him harder and harder and oh God please! deeper and never slow but never fast. Where had that come from? Charles. Where had Charles come from?"

Sings like a fucking canary. Other favorite part: "Lehnsherr, Erik Magnus. Magnus. Magneto. Leader killer broken lover submissive of metal. Magneto. " This feels like visceral, subconscious psychosis. Like William Faulkner. Well done. Gahhh.
Nehan Shinzui34 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
so much angst. so little time.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
lovely, but heartbreaking. myuu. ;;
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
oh gods just...damn nice i can totally see this and gods its so sad but i love it
Chopasticka chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I am sobbing in the corner right now...
LoveFueledHate chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was amazing! Really. :) thanks for writing it. XD I liked what you did with Erik's name.

I wanna say more about it but the right words aren't coming. _

Oh and thanks for the info about the DVD. :D
Imalena chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great story, really hearttaking. Thanks a lot for writing it. Each of them have such a sad destiny