Reviews for Nessie, Meet Life! Life, Meet Nessie!
Neo27pz chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Ty 4 the storry
SwampTreader chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I'm digging this so far :) I like how you made Nessie moving to a new place for school seem plausible and not strange that's a big kudos from me :)
poetintraining576 chapter 15 . 12/2/2011
This was a wonderful story, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Normally, I don't read Twilight fanfiction, since I'm not a Twilight saga fan anymore (I HATED Breaking Dawn), but I'm really glad I read your story. It was more realistic in some ways than the series itself, and Nessie's gradual loss of naivete really resonated with me.

Oh, and I totally agree with you about Twilightomania - it's definitely a phase; I'd say it occurs traditionally in early/middle high school. ;)

Keep writing - you have a gift.
Cassandra chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
I thought this story was amazing, I really liked the moments where Jacob and Nessie were getting interrupted. LOL

I would really like it if you continued the story to be like another little book, I am eager to know what could happen! Keep writing stories, and I will continue to enjoy them. :) (you dont have to if you dont want to...)

This story ROCKED! WHOOHOO!
TwilightSy chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
I loved this story along with the message behind it. I just read the entire thing and am really blown away. Awesome.
dottyhopeful chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
This is such a good story, I love your writting style aswell, it's beautiful.
storylover3 chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
Aw, I loved it! It was a nice ending, especially when Nessie shows Edward who's boss :)
VanacaRobert chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
i didnt understand the end there
storylover3 chapter 14 . 11/1/2011
Oh no, Nessie better run home ASAP before Aro and the rest of the Volturi does something!
anubisfreak chapter 14 . 11/1/2011
really good chapter. :D
VanacaRobert chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
i hope that isnt the end
storylover3 chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
AWWW! Poor David! I hope he is a vamp and not just dead, though!
VanacaRobert chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
she should go home very soon. she should go see him and come up with some exsuse and everything should get better. she should also fess up to jacob. happy ending right?
storylover3 chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
I am so addicted to this story! Actually, in this story I don't like Nessie as much, but everybody else is awesome!
I. W. Cullen chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
The plot thickens! Interesting. I really liked this chapter. Nessie seemed less like an outcast and is letting people in. Can't wait to read about her fixing everything, and getting it sorted.