Reviews for Silent Prince
hao2hot chapter 12 . 9/3
Mommy and daddy are fighting again
swimmer1102 chapter 30 . 7/23
Awesome!
misherukuro chapter 30 . 7/18
Thanks for sharing your writing.
charlieboo16103189 chapter 18 . 6/14
okay so i have read your fic like 12 time's and i still love it you make me laugh i wish you would write more 3 charlie
Janet.M.Palma chapter 30 . 4/14
Wait so dose she get pregnant? Do they get married? You cant stop it there! This is anarchy!
Janet.M.Palma chapter 3 . 4/14
I'm smiling like an idiot at how adorable it is so far! I'm at school! I shouldn't be smiling like a ideot!
KD Skywalker chapter 30 . 1/17
This is a great story but could use a make over because of all the errors. Also I would have loved to see more about them in the future!
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
The story itself is lovely, but you could really use a beta. I can't finish this, because all the grammatical errors are giving me a headache. Good luck with future fics.
Darknessdawns chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
Its been a few years since I read this, but I still mostly agree with my original review. Over all its a decent story though there were several grammar errors. Also I wish there was a bit more to the story after the lemon. It would have wrapped up nicely with an epilogue or perhaps another chapter or so to round out the story. It just seemed to end suddenly leaving a few things unresolved. Not to mention the fact the staff if not Satoshi, Honey, or Takashi's parents are going to find them naked in the same bed in the morning. I would have loved to read how they avoided that situation and got rid of those bed sheets.
tau.soul chapter 17 . 4/21/2015
You might want a beta. Spell check isn't perfect.

Also, now that I'm calm, I realize I gave you some pretty serious flames. I'm sorry. I was a jerk. I should have been calmer and not stated my opinions like they were facts.

Your story really is beautiful.
tau.soul chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
I love your story, but I need to rant...

VIRGINITY IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT! NOTHING CHANGES WHEN YOU HAVE SEX. Literally, in the bible, the virgin in Virgin Mary meant someone whose blood hasn't been used in a ceremony.

And next, so it's okay for them to be having sex because most people in America are? Curiosity is an okay reason for sex. But if the average American is obese, does that make it good to be obese? No.

I'm alright with people not agreeing with this. I also think that someone with insecurities about her "virginity" might just feel more insecure after reading this.
Lexi 'The Viper' Salvatore chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
*winces* I love the idea of the story and I wanted to read more but I simply could not with the amount of spelling errors. Please next time you write something double if not triple check the spelling or use spell check and maybe get a beta to read it before posting.
Laihi chapter 30 . 8/6/2014
that was awesome! Please continue to write. THat was such a sweet story and I loved it.
shipperhere chapter 30 . 4/19/2014
Awwww 3 adorks. Great read :) LOVE IIT

and btw, gurl, you are hilarious.

Love,
shipperhere
shipperhere chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
The Kyoya part though... oh my goodness I love you dear writer! You are hilarious