Reviews for Silent Prince
tau.soul chapter 17 . 4/21
You might want a beta. Spell check isn't perfect.

Also, now that I'm calm, I realize I gave you some pretty serious flames. I'm sorry. I was a jerk. I should have been calmer and not stated my opinions like they were facts.

Your story really is beautiful.
tau.soul chapter 14 . 4/21
I love your story, but I need to rant...

VIRGINITY IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT! NOTHING CHANGES WHEN YOU HAVE SEX. Literally, in the bible, the virgin in Virgin Mary meant someone whose blood hasn't been used in a ceremony.

And next, so it's okay for them to be having sex because most people in America are? Curiosity is an okay reason for sex. But if the average American is obese, does that make it good to be obese? No.

I'm alright with people not agreeing with this. I also think that someone with insecurities about her "virginity" might just feel more insecure after reading this.
Lexi 'The Viper' Salvatore chapter 1 . 2/4
*winces* I love the idea of the story and I wanted to read more but I simply could not with the amount of spelling errors. Please next time you write something double if not triple check the spelling or use spell check and maybe get a beta to read it before posting.
Laihi chapter 30 . 8/6/2014
that was awesome! Please continue to write. THat was such a sweet story and I loved it.
shipperhere chapter 30 . 4/19/2014
Awwww 3 adorks. Great read :) LOVE IIT

and btw, gurl, you are hilarious.

Love,
shipperhere
shipperhere chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
The Kyoya part though... oh my goodness I love you dear writer! You are hilarious
shipperhere chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
"Daddy shut up, Mommy's trying to work" hahaha xD
You are too hilarious, really, dear writer.
shipperhere chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
hahahaha xD oh my goodness... that last line :P
"What was that? Ofcourse I can show you the budget again"
hahahahaha XD
HOLY SHIT!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
sucker..
beulah2013 chapter 27 . 7/9/2013
Are you gonna do a Tama-Kyo off-shoot from this? I think you should!