Reviews for He Left Me
Amira Reidroc chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
I love Sebastian's line at the end. x)
And I love this. All of it.
GlysMari chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
Fenris's love for Hawke makes my heart ache. And Sebastian's toast was priceless.
GlysMari chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Hawke's rant was awesome. This verbal battle darn near knocked my socks off. Truly impressive.

"Freedom is a way of thinking, it will not be found at the end of your sword." is my new favorite phrase.
GlysMari chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
This is an excellent chapter. This understanding of the mind and spirit of Fenris was amazing. I like how you have portrayed Donnic and his developing friendship with Fenris. The information Donnic gave about the templars and mages was a very nice touch.
GlysMari chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
I like this Leandra that you have created. She is a person I would respect and admire. The revelations about Fenris were touching.
GlysMari chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
"At Shartan's word... ", "a single tear" , "Thank you, Hawke." - This was beautifully rendered.
GlysMari chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Wow. That confrontation was intense and eye-opening.
GlysMari chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Thank goodness she realized her feelings in time.
GlysMari chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This self-awareness and insight is very well done.
SeeBeed chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Wow, this chapter almost brought me to tears, it could be that i'm drinking, but if i was stone cold sober i still would have felt a great sadness. Good job, you have a talent with writing that many people would be envious of.
BlackblueGuardian chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
I really loved how you showed the comfort between mother and daughter, esp. the tale of how both her parents met. D Hawke is a lucky woman to have such a mother...
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter!
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :)
Jem Jemz chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and it is nicely written.

I look forward to reading more of this. :D
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Great chapter! Just found the story! Though I think Templars just wait for the tiniest excuse the preform the Right of Annulment. That is after they have gotten board of raping and torturing the current mages in the circle. I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :)