Reviews for He Left Me
Hana13 chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
Hi! I read your stories! I really like them! :) From your profile, this story is complete, right? But I notice it does have a "Complete" label on it! You might want to fix that!
Amira Reidroc chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
I love Sebastian's line at the end. x)
And I love this. All of it.
GlysMari chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
Fenris's love for Hawke makes my heart ache. And Sebastian's toast was priceless.
GlysMari chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Hawke's rant was awesome. This verbal battle darn near knocked my socks off. Truly impressive.

"Freedom is a way of thinking, it will not be found at the end of your sword." is my new favorite phrase.
GlysMari chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
This is an excellent chapter. This understanding of the mind and spirit of Fenris was amazing. I like how you have portrayed Donnic and his developing friendship with Fenris. The information Donnic gave about the templars and mages was a very nice touch.
GlysMari chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
I like this Leandra that you have created. She is a person I would respect and admire. The revelations about Fenris were touching.
GlysMari chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
"At Shartan's word... ", "a single tear" , "Thank you, Hawke." - This was beautifully rendered.
GlysMari chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Wow. That confrontation was intense and eye-opening.
GlysMari chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Thank goodness she realized her feelings in time.
GlysMari chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This self-awareness and insight is very well done.
SeeBeed chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Wow, this chapter almost brought me to tears, it could be that i'm drinking, but if i was stone cold sober i still would have felt a great sadness. Good job, you have a talent with writing that many people would be envious of.
BlackblueGuardian chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
I really loved how you showed the comfort between mother and daughter, esp. the tale of how both her parents met. D Hawke is a lucky woman to have such a mother...
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter!
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :)
Jem Jemz chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and it is nicely written.

I look forward to reading more of this. :D