Reviews for Sky High
MandeuxHol chapter 16 . 5/16
This is a crazy ride and there's so much to happen! The fact that They seriously get hurt every chapter, and still go around Just fine, and could Brit Just send a mensagem Im alive, im ok to Quinn and Rachel ? Cause for the way you showed they might be dead worried and the other fact that britt is so so willing to be with someone who will get killed soon and her too, all theses things are wierd to me, sort of bothers me , but im sure you have reasons! Beside these things, i really liked reading this,its a story that keeps you interested, so good job and update soon.
Santanalover16 chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
amazing amazing awesome fanfic! definetely one of my favourites. Santana is so badass but so cute at the same time and the brittana relationship just warms my heart! can't wait for the next chapter! loving this so much!
BrittanaLove93 chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
You have no idea how much happy I am to saw you update this! This story is really one of a kind.. :)
blue269 chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
The badassery of this fic is SO baaaad. And that's a good review. (I just don't know how else to compliment this story.) I picture it in my head like a movie, just like what Britt said - movie magic. It's cool! I like everything in this (progression of the story, sexy times, the fluff, portrayal of characters, etc) EXCEPT Brittany leaving Quinn and Rachel behind just like that, but I think I understand most of the parts of it. Anyhow, thanks for writing this awesome fic and however long you take, I'll still be looking forward for your next update!
SecretIsMyName chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Hey, it's so cool that you have updated this story.. Been waiting so long coz I love this one,and I love your other stories too coz i've read them all.. So thanks for updating..
Angelica chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
I read your whole story and it is fantastic!I look forward to reading a new chapter so beautiful.I really loved the introspection of Brittany and Santana's fears. I also loved the character of Mike that you've made it really innovative with respect to the role usually played in fanfiction. There is only one thing that I loved, but it's bullshit. (I do not want you to stay angry or upset)!The Italian killer that smells like garlic!What Italians abuse of garlic is a stereotype and a myth. Italians who abuse garlic are Italian-Americans who know nothing of the true Italian cuisine! Italians do not use garlic in any recipe! Italians do not use more than half of a garlic or a whole one or maximum two (but if you are cooking for ten or more servings). Italians certainly do not use a whole onion in a tomato sauce! (Maybe a quarter)
Finally Italians do not cook (sorry for the bad word) that bullshit pasta alfredo, spaghetti bolognaise you make them only abroad (using the Italian fettuccine or tagliatelle or fusilli!). The paste is only a first and nonun pastroccio surround. Pasta with chicken is not Italian! In the paste no ketchup. These lists are only "crap" that are made abroad and passed off as Italian cuisine. Sorry for the outburst, but see the kitchen of my people so stereotypical that one smells like garlic or Italian then it really makes me angry.

Obviously I do not have with you or what! But I just wanted to specify a particular. Sorry if I bored or annoyed! But I think you are one of the best writers of the site (Novela is one of my favorite stories of all time) and stereotypes distort the average of the value of writing or a story.
See you soon
wkgreen chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
Welcome back!

And things are heating up!

Waiting for more :)
M206 chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
Good chapter:)
ttandme69 chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
Yes it has been a while! I had to reread and then continue to his point. A lot if twists and turns going on here. Thanks for the update and eager for more. Lisa
ellociin chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
awesome story!
luceroadorada chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
Oh my goodness you updated! I couldn't believe it when I saw it. As always it's awesome to read this fic. I love how strong brittanas foundation is. Pretty intense things going on with Santana and Mercedes. Thank you thank you for updating
Guest chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
It feels so weird now (if I'm Heather, it would be really really weird). I mean your last update was on 17th Feb 2013, and during this period, many things have changed like canons and lead to the change of headcanons, now I can't really see Santana as this fearless badass mobster (or mob boss now) or Brittany as this pure innocent little lamb :(
heyamorrivera chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
yeahh! thank you great update! :)
Hot stuff chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
I'm so happy your back! Great chapter.
killer cereal chapter 16 . 5/20/2014