Reviews for Thank Heavens for the Small Sleeping Bag
ScarletInk314 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Brilliant! This one's actually M-rated! You are getting very close to actually writing a lemon :)
Ayjah chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Awww they said it !
BlackPuma137 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Please tell me there's another chapter lurking around here somewhere...
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Yaaaaay Loved the last line of that. And loved how you made it look like they were gonna do it, without actually writing it! Woop woop! I didn't realise you were writing another chapter of this so I was pleasantly surprised. This was great!
DonnaForPresident chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Aaaaargh! *flails wildly* A new chapter! Oh, thank you soooo much! Been waiting for ages if you would continue this. Definitely one of my top-favourites, and your Ten/Rose-talk is getting better all the time. More, please! x
RoblynM chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
So glad you kept going with this one.

You got me... Really wasn't sure if they'd go straight to bed or talk/think themselves out of it.

I always liked the idea 10 is the way he is (pretty, lives chips, does more domestic, etc) because he sort of molded himself for Rose, but the idea he might kiss & act (sexually) like he does to suit her as well is great. - I always figure, like 10's last thoughts were that he wasn't ready, 9's was a wish/instruction for 10 to love her.

Lovely work. Please continue this one. Morning after scene?
Titanic-fanatic chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
n'awww, that's just so cute! more soon please!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
:D
Abboz chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
The very end of this makes me just so... i don't know - happy!

"My crazy, gorgeous human," and "He was silently thanking her; she was his Fortuna after all, and she was the only thing he could ever or would ever completely and truly believe in."

GAH HOW DO YOU WRITE SO PERFECTLY? SERIOUSLY YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH and the giggling and just everything - you have them down so well.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Yeah I totally love this. It was cheeky and totally cannon. GREAT job!
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Why oh WHY didn't they take option two?
Titanic-fanatic chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
haha this is absolutely brilliant! :D x
Stetchnik chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Omgosh! One of your best yet, and completely not the ending I had expected ... Love it!
VioletIsabelleLovett chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
As much as I don't want to admit it...this story was great. :D A little akward towards the end...(the very ending was hysterical) but still great. And so darn cute.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 8/9/2011