Reviews for Not Again
Crystal Silvera chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Epic! I loved it 8D

You did really well with the characters, all of the dialogue seems like things they'd say. And the part about the Dragon was absolutely amazing!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Ooh! Nice idea.
MarisaCan'tRememberHerPassword chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Yes! Finally, a RoR fanfic! Awesome.

Hope you find the time to continue it!
Natalia-Chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Thabks you soooo much for writing a Rowan of run fanfic. FINALLY! I love those books, so YEAH!

hehe, sry bout that, i'm very excited.
Somebody325 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
OMG! Rowan of Rin fanfic! I just finished rereading the series the other day and stumbled across this by accident but I'm so glad I did! There is so little love for RoR which is a shame because they are awesome books. I really wish they'd make movies of them because it would get more people to notice the books.

This is a fun little fic. Nice that the dragon remembers Rowan when he needs help again. There are a lot of possibilities for RoR fanfiction it seems to me. Will you maybe write more in future? I'd read them!

The idea of a second trip up the mountain is an interesting thought which I'll be thinking of for a while. I doubt the party would be the same though. Val and Ellis wouldn't bother, the spiders will still take out one and thus, the other. Marlie would still fail at the same point and presumably Jonn would too unless he's lost a lot of weight to make it through the tunnel at the end. Bronden (and Allun) may do better a second time though, being more prepared for the challenges...
SolemnSoul chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Excuse me for a moment to fangirl...*SQUEAL*... ahem. Thank-you.

I'm so happy to find a RoR fanfic here (Rowan of Rin fangirl since forever), thank-you for writing this! *hugs and cookies*

((His face was red. She knew because mere mention of the whole fiasco, from her son entering the room to Jonn falling out of bed, naked was the quickest way to make all three of them blush like Mountain berries.)) - I would love to see a fanfic on that...*evil chuckle*...

With the Bukshaa calls, I kinda thought they would sound like a bison/buffalo.

Anyway, thanks again for the FIRST! Rowan of Rin fanfiction! And sorry for the rambling...

SolemnSoul.