Reviews for For Lily
deleted9 chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Nooo...that sucks. Man, I'm glad there's another chapter. I don't want him to die. I mena, maybe it's inevitable but after all that. Ahhh...wonderful job writing all of that, though, definitely had me on the edge of my seat! Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
That was just amazing...very thrilling and emotional...and just perfect. I always wished that Voldermort learned of everything Snape did...that everyone did...so I'm glad I got to see that play out with this story! Wonderful job!
deleted9 chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
Ahh...kinda glad I haven't been able to read this story- It would be hard to have to wait for the next chapter with endings like this. Lovee how you did the changes with this one! Gotta love Minerva. Great that you included Molly and Bellatrix's scene too. That's definitely one of my favorites from that book. Hated her! Bellatrix that is. Great character..but hated her. Anyway, great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Wonderful job with the action scenes- very thrilling! Neville is just freaking amazing- loved how they did that in the movie too. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
I'm so glad that you did the chapter from his perspective too- wonderful job writing his character. For English not being your native language, you sure do have an amazing hold on it. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Makes me cry everytime I read stuff about him sacrificing himself. What a thing to have to go through..definitely pulled that off well, though, with the changes you made. I love the fire in Snape's eyes comment too..that's just great! Wonderful chapter!
deleted9 chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
I just wish he didn't have to die in the book. Snape that is...he was one of the characters I kinda wish had a more happy ending. Guess it just wasn't meet to be. I loved your description of what he was feeling in those moments, though...a cross between wanting to live and knowing it was the right thing to lay down your life...you showed the complexity of that very well. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
I also hate how Harry just trusted Dumbledore to the point of blind following...at least till the end. Drove me crazy considering everything he wasn't told. Anyway, you showed that here well...I just love Snape's character. You have him down pat too...just a very interesting and complex one!
deleted9 chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Dumbledore just makes me so angry sometimes. I love how much Snape regrets everything that Harry has had to go through...it just makes that all the more meaningful. That would just be horrible to spend so much time protecting your only love's child and now you have to watch him die. Definitely not something I'd want to do- anyway, you wrote that out very well! Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Finally get to start this story too...although, I should probably be doing my homework. Eh, oh well! Great first chapter!
stallion-ponyta chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Severus, you rock! Harry you rule! Go Go! Voldemort, you are going down...loser!
loveislouder94 chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
Hahaha a fitting end for Voldemort, although I think giving him to the spiders as a meal is almost an insult to the spiders. :P Excellent work, regardless of whether you continue, although of course, a continuation would no doubt be interesting... :)
and-angels chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
Please continue! I so like you story... is great )
Yashida chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
Wonderful!

Quite the fitting end to this chapter too, with those spiders...

Oh, and of course you should continue; the story isn't quite finished yet!
Jess chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
Please continue, I want an epilogue
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »