Reviews for For Lily
keiki10 chapter 11 . 10/17/2011
Thank you for this story!

Revenge is sweet for Hagrid and Aragog, right? Now Aragog's descendants can do something to the beast that almost killed their ancestor, and Hagrid can have his revenge.

Thank you!
Saramagician chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Although this chapter was very nice I think you must send it before ;P

every eyes is on what will happen next so update soon...
BamfIsAwesome chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
O.O Oooh... poor Severus. I want to hug him half the time, but I'm pretty sure he'd hex me into next week.

This was... touching, for lack of a better word. Apology from and Forgiveness for Dumbledore, and a little bit of Hope for Snape.

Keep it up!

~Your Friendy Neighbourhood Bamf
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Interesting seeing things from Severus' point of view.

Please do another chapter. :D
Zireael07 chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
I love the chapter. Brilliant! I can't wait for more!
lirio de amor chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
I would seriously hope you have more... Lol. Awesome chapter!
Ty Rose chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Somehow, until now it escaped my notice just how much like 'Our Town' this scene feels. Curious! I like it!

I like this mirror on Snape's psyche, while you dangle canon in front of us. A very cool chapter. Many thanks for the update!
Dragon Soarer chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Oh, no no no no no! No way this is the end! You must continue! This story is BRILLIANT! I great alternative ending - I absolutely love it! Plus, it's so logical! If Voldemort really had allowed Snape to search for Harry, then all of this truly might have happened. You make it seem very real! I just wish that Harry would have hugged Snape, too, after he killed Voldy. :P Or at least talk to him. You /are/ continuing this story, right? I can't wait to see Harry talk to Snape! :) Great story! Oh, and I love Snape's version of the Kings Cross thing. Please update soon!

~Dragon Soarer
stallion-ponyta chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Sure Sev's alive! Yay! Am so happy :D
Inspired178 chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Of all the Severus stories, THIS is my favourite. As commented before, you really like to dangle the carrot in front of our noses don't you? PLEASE write more!

What a wonderful story,

~Inspired178
Taladarkiejj chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Wonderful chapter. It was nice to see Severus' perspective. I loved it. It almost made me cry. I don't want the story to end just yet so please more! :)
LordGodsServant chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Wow, sheer genius.

The way you pulled from Harry's experience and made it unique for Snape is awesome. I especially love the fact that Albus's robes in a way were reflecting his regret at having to use Snape.

You tricky little, you love to dangle the carrot in front of our noses, don't you!

Magnificent story.

Good Day and God Bless :)

Sincerely, LordGodsServant
Mother of Tears chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
I like your idea of having Snape take the wand from Harry and thereby become its master- by Harry's insistence! Snape, I think, caught on to the idea.

I also liked Snape using his Sectum Sempra curse on Voldemort. He invented it "for enemies." Voldemort was the greatest enemy he had.

Please go on! This is a great story.
deleted9 chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Oh thank goodness! Loveed this chapter...you thought out this story and planned it brilliantly. All your changes were done very well and you pulled everything off splendidly. I do hope you continue it, though...definitely would love to read more! Great job with this!
deleted9 chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Nooo...that sucks. Man, I'm glad there's another chapter. I don't want him to die. I mena, maybe it's inevitable but after all that. Ahhh...wonderful job writing all of that, though, definitely had me on the edge of my seat! Great chapter!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »