Reviews for For Lily
lirio de amor chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
What is normal? Lol. That was an awesome chapter. Im glad you showed us that part of Sev and Hagrid. It humanizes them even more! Keep up the great work!
Curiosity Killed the Becks chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter; I think it's my favorite so far. I think your characterization of Voldemort is absolutely great, and I really enjoyed the way that Harry stood up to him. This is definitely turning out to be an interesting read. :D
Curiosity Killed the Becks chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Another excellent chapter! I love how Snape is so accepting of his death at first, but he's still afraid of it. That was well done. The last line at the bottom was incredibly amusing. I don't really know why, but it did a nice job of shattering the dark, serious mood you had created. xD
Curiosity Killed the Becks chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
That was great. Harry's disbelief was portrayed very well, and I loved how both Dumbledore and Snape were trying to convince him of the truth. I also liked your ending, even though I'm a bit surprised that Snape would dive into telling Harry about Lily like that. After all, he practically loathes Harry, and he's about to reveal his greatest, darkest secret. But great job overall!
Curiosity Killed the Becks chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Excellent second chapter! I like how you move right to the action. I'm enjoying your version of Snape, as well. He's not entirely blinded by hatred, but he doesn't exactly care for Harry, either. My only complaint is that the portrait of Dumbledore feels like he's a bit out of character, but maybe that's just me. :)
Curiosity Killed the Becks chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I love the creativity you've exercised. Most Snape stories consist of time travel, (I'm guilty of writing it too!) surviving the shrieking shack and having a relationship that's entirely out of character, or having a secret child. But this... This is interesting. I love your idea.

And the writing has been very well executed. Your style, although slightly different, blends very well with JKR's style. I respect your conciseness: I've never been able to chop my writing down to the bare bones like that. You've captured this story in complete crispness, and I really enjoy it.

I'm very excited to see where this goes. :D
Ty Rose chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
It feels like you are taking all of the little things that nagged at me in cannon... and are fixing them! I had been so excited for some sort of Hagrid-sized confrontation between Voldy and the half-giant when DH was released. And then there they were, Hagrid tied up and Voldy triumphant, and... Nufink.

Thanks for that :D
keiki10 chapter 11 . 10/17/2011
Thank you for this story!

Revenge is sweet for Hagrid and Aragog, right? Now Aragog's descendants can do something to the beast that almost killed their ancestor, and Hagrid can have his revenge.

Thank you!
Saramagician chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Although this chapter was very nice I think you must send it before ;P

every eyes is on what will happen next so update soon...
BamfIsAwesome chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
O.O Oooh... poor Severus. I want to hug him half the time, but I'm pretty sure he'd hex me into next week.

This was... touching, for lack of a better word. Apology from and Forgiveness for Dumbledore, and a little bit of Hope for Snape.

Keep it up!

~Your Friendy Neighbourhood Bamf
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Interesting seeing things from Severus' point of view.

Please do another chapter. :D
Zireael07 chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
I love the chapter. Brilliant! I can't wait for more!
lirio de amor chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
I would seriously hope you have more... Lol. Awesome chapter!
Ty Rose chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Somehow, until now it escaped my notice just how much like 'Our Town' this scene feels. Curious! I like it!

I like this mirror on Snape's psyche, while you dangle canon in front of us. A very cool chapter. Many thanks for the update!
Dragon Soarer chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Oh, no no no no no! No way this is the end! You must continue! This story is BRILLIANT! I great alternative ending - I absolutely love it! Plus, it's so logical! If Voldemort really had allowed Snape to search for Harry, then all of this truly might have happened. You make it seem very real! I just wish that Harry would have hugged Snape, too, after he killed Voldy. :P Or at least talk to him. You /are/ continuing this story, right? I can't wait to see Harry talk to Snape! :) Great story! Oh, and I love Snape's version of the Kings Cross thing. Please update soon!

~Dragon Soarer