Reviews for For Lily
tttuuu chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Simply magnificent! #_#
Satoshistar7 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Thank you for sparing Severus! Your story is gripping and I cannot wait to know what happens next! I want Harry to live, but if you feel like your story will be stronger with his death, I will not stop you. Unless it was real life of course.
Mother of Tears chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Of course Harry should return! Right after Snape kills Voldemort...
lirio de amor chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Of course Harry should return! And Severus should live! Nice chapter btw lol
Zireael07 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I love the chapter. Brilliant job! But I don't know still if Snape survives the final battle...
PaleShadow chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Harry should return! Absolutely. Severus and Harry can take out Voldy together then. Or Severus could witness Harry kicking Voldemort's arse. lol

Or, if you're really keen, you could extend the whole story further than the original; let Voldy run for the hills, maybe he'd be scared of Harry now that he knows Harry is the master of the wand, then Severus and Harry could track him down and defeat him. The possibilities are endless! ;)

Great chapter! And I have to say that your writing is very clear despite your not being a native speaker, very few mistakes that I caught, and they're not too noticeable anyway. :)
LordGodsServant chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I love how you explained it, it all really made sense. I'm a kind fellow so I feel that Harry should come back. Aside from the wand's changed allegiance nothing regarding the fragment of Voldemort's soul in Harry has changed. I don't think you have to do all of Harry's talk with Dumbledore since anyone reading this has likely read the whole series. I think you should just focus on the parts where Harry and Dumbledore talk about the changed circumstances regarding the wand, and even possibly plan. Perhaps Snape could help Harry defeat Voldemort and that would perhaps prove his true allegiance to the side of good to everyone beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Little side idea, if you do have both Snape and Harry survive the coming battle perhaps you could have Snape end up as Harry's kids Godfather. And since McGonagal is older than Snape when she retires as Headmistress Snape could take over.

Just some ideas, feel free to use them or not, it is your fic after all.

Good Day and God Bless :)

Sincerely, LordGodsServant
ZoZo1770 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Please don't kill Snape! I love your story, keep going! :)
tttuuu chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Cool! That story is awesome! Very original! Please update soon!
Zireael07 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
I don't want SS to die, please!

I loved the chapter...
PaleShadow chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Whoops, forgot to add to my other review "Hi!"

And "Thank you for reading my story, because your reviews led me to your own stories!"

lol, got that out of my system now. XD
PaleShadow chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Great story! It's nice to see a different take on the giving of Severus' memories to Harry. Refreshing. :)

I say let him live, it's more interesting that way. We'll see how old Voldy reacts to his belief that, with Severus alive, he does not possess the Elder wand, won't we? haha

Looking forward to the next update, whichever route you decide to take.
icansoar chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Harry probably won't survive (and get that second chance, as he did in canon) if Voldemort does gain the Elder Wand's allegiance - because the wand belonged to Draco, then Harry in canon, it only worked like a regular wand for Voldemort and thus the power of the twin cores was still intact. So, for the sake of logic, I don't think you should kill Snape.
Kate Andromeda chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
OK, now I am very curious about what will happen. Please update soon.
Satoshistar7 chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Please let him live. I saw Severus die a week ago in the movies and I cried at the loss of my favorite you can continue your enchanting tale that would be terrific.
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »