Reviews for For Lily
a-sky-of-diamonds-7146 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Wow, amazing chapter! I loved seeing it from Snape's point of view, especially the Astronomy Tower scene (:

Sorry I haven't reviewed before, keep up the good work :3

Char x
Taladarkiejj chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I really like this story.. :) And please let Severus live.. I don't want him to be killed by that awful snake.

Update soon!
The Golden Phoenix Song chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Hi there! This story is great, just so you know. Very engaging and well-written and your characterisation and dialogue and thought processes are spot-on. Awesome work! Don't kill Snape, though, or at least not yet if you must!
M chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Hopefully Harry will blunder in & kill Nagini before the snake can kill Severus.
LordGodsServant chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Well this is different, I left my review and 30 minutes later the next chapter was there. Cool.

I want you to let him live and perhaps for Harry to disarm him so he still becomes the Elder Wand's master.

Harry needs to step out right about now. I really would like him to survive, but it's your choice, not mine.

Good Day and God Bless :)

Sincerely, LordGodsServant
LordGodsServant chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I like this idea, please continue it.

Good Day and God Bless :)

Sincerely, LordGodsServant
icansoar chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
How interesting - I'm still wondering why Voldemort would allow Snape to find Harry, but hopefully it won't all be for naught. Looking forward to your next update!
leiasky chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
This is actually quote nice though very short! Please update soon.
AppleSVU chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Love it :)
Flameltoldmeso chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Here's what I've imagined happening:

Harry listens to what Voldemort has to say, and he goes through how Rowling wrote him to die. This time, he takes the train. He goes "on" and you could write a scene with his parents, Remus, Sirius, and all his loved ones. Then back to Snape, who now has to not only kill Nagini, but Voldemort as well. He disguises himself as Harry, and does it. Then has to reveal that he is Snape, and he explains to Hermione and Ron. He then becomes Headmaster at Hogwarts permanently, happily ever after.

You are doing very well though. I love, love, love this story. I've been moved to tears already with Snape thinking about Lily. "For Lily" It's so beautiful.
mercurywrites chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Update soon please! I was very disappointed to find that there is not yet another chapter!
HowObjectionable chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Well, first of all I want to say this is a really intriguing concept for a story. Your writing from Severus' perspective is actually really well done :)

Not really sure what to say thus far, unfortunately; I really wanted to review to add that little bit of inspiration: I know what it's like when you only get a couple of reviews :P

I look forward to more!
yukikiralacus chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
LOVE IT! UPDATE SOOON PLEASE!
Zireael07 chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I love the story so far, please write more!
lirio de amor chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Nice chapter! Love this so far!
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »