Reviews for For Lily
PaleShadow chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Great story! It's nice to see a different take on the giving of Severus' memories to Harry. Refreshing. :)

I say let him live, it's more interesting that way. We'll see how old Voldy reacts to his belief that, with Severus alive, he does not possess the Elder wand, won't we? haha

Looking forward to the next update, whichever route you decide to take.
icansoar chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Harry probably won't survive (and get that second chance, as he did in canon) if Voldemort does gain the Elder Wand's allegiance - because the wand belonged to Draco, then Harry in canon, it only worked like a regular wand for Voldemort and thus the power of the twin cores was still intact. So, for the sake of logic, I don't think you should kill Snape.
Kate Andromeda chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
OK, now I am very curious about what will happen. Please update soon.
Satoshistar7 chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Please let him live. I saw Severus die a week ago in the movies and I cried at the loss of my favorite you can continue your enchanting tale that would be terrific.
SuddenPsychosis chapter 4 . 7/30/2011

lol. Nah, I'm just kidding.

This was written well and a good alternative. Cheers.
a-sky-of-diamonds-7146 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Wow, amazing chapter! I loved seeing it from Snape's point of view, especially the Astronomy Tower scene (:

Sorry I haven't reviewed before, keep up the good work :3

~ Char x
Taladarkiejj chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I really like this story.. :) And please let Severus live.. I don't want him to be killed by that awful snake.

Update soon!
The Golden Phoenix Song chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Hi there! This story is great, just so you know. Very engaging and well-written and your characterisation and dialogue and thought processes are spot-on. Awesome work! Don't kill Snape, though, or at least not yet if you must!
M chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Hopefully Harry will blunder in & kill Nagini before the snake can kill Severus.
LordGodsServant chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Well this is different, I left my review and 30 minutes later the next chapter was there. Cool.

I want you to let him live and perhaps for Harry to disarm him so he still becomes the Elder Wand's master.

Harry needs to step out right about now. I really would like him to survive, but it's your choice, not mine.

Good Day and God Bless :)

Sincerely, LordGodsServant
LordGodsServant chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I like this idea, please continue it.

Good Day and God Bless :)

Sincerely, LordGodsServant
icansoar chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
How interesting - I'm still wondering why Voldemort would allow Snape to find Harry, but hopefully it won't all be for naught. Looking forward to your next update!
leiasky chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
This is actually quote nice though very short! Please update soon.
AppleSVU chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Love it :)
Flameltoldmeso chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Here's what I've imagined happening:

Harry listens to what Voldemort has to say, and he goes through how Rowling wrote him to die. This time, he takes the train. He goes "on" and you could write a scene with his parents, Remus, Sirius, and all his loved ones. Then back to Snape, who now has to not only kill Nagini, but Voldemort as well. He disguises himself as Harry, and does it. Then has to reveal that he is Snape, and he explains to Hermione and Ron. He then becomes Headmaster at Hogwarts permanently, happily ever after.

You are doing very well though. I love, love, love this story. I've been moved to tears already with Snape thinking about Lily. "For Lily" It's so beautiful.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »