Reviews for For Lily
Not Horribly Depressing chapter 21 . 7/13/2016
Oh how I wish this is how canon ended. This is much better than the crapilogue. I loved your story.
ViChaseGranger chapter 20 . 4/10/2015
OH MY GOD! I read this long long time ago and was searching for it for the past couple of weeks. FINALLY FOUND IT! SOOOO HAAAPPPYYYY RIGHT NOW!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. This is the exact time of fic I've wanted to read.
Thank you so so so much. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! 3
Vi

P.S: This review is so late, I am sorry.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
I hate it when people write fanfiction but use words verbatim from the original material. I find it to be unimaginative and lazy writing-if I want to read JK Rowling I would her books again.
However, I am so glad I continued to read as you are writing a very interesting story. So I will leave this review and get back to the joy of reading your interesting story.
Nhaz chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
A very touching story, the final chapter and the epilogue almost made me tear up and that's not so easy. Maybe I was a bit confused by all Elder Wand ownership transfers, but Severus and Harry's reconciliation was really elaborate and realistic. And the bit at the end about the promises made over Snape's grave brought a smile.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
Your story should have been how the movie and book ended
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
I loved this! So beautiful!
dragoon109 chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
it is sad that so far snape didnt find anyone else to love and have a family with...
dragoon109 chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
You were friends with me, but you hated people like me."

that wasnt true. snape didnt hate muggle borns
Saint Snape chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
I just re read this and loved it all over again. I cried my eyes out but it was worth it. :)
Aghraa chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
Best alternative ending I've ever read.
I can't stop crying.
Thank you for this story.
Madlenita chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
Amazing story and the epilog... I love this...
Thank you...
Daisy chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
I cried at the epilogue, especially the mention of 'always' that always gets me into tears! TT_TT
But I loved the story and the plot line, very well written and executed.
And you kept everyone in character, I hate fanfic that make Snape into a happy hippie after the war and everyone loved him. To me Snape will always be a 'Overgrown dungeon Bat'! :)
Once again thank you for the amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/14/2012
The last part that talked about the inscription on the tomb nearly made me cry. Beautiful ending!
Kasia chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
It was great! I like happy endings and I'm glad Snape found his Lily at last :)
Riddletobien chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
Yes it made me cry, this chapter! That rarely happens.

I was also deeply moved by this line of yours:

But you never understood that greatness lies in being good to people that mean nothing to you.

I think that is the essence of the problem of humanity. The very essence! It is the core of all our problems. I have always considered nothing to be more true about humanity, than the observation that those who are not known are not loved or cared for. I have found that a disturbing and hollowing trait. It makes it even more important that we consider others, strangers, as just as much deserving as our loved ones, but alas, it is not within our nature to be able to do this.

Love your fic, thank you for writing!
303 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »