Reviews for For Lily
Saint Snape chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
I just found this story and it was absolutely fantastic. PLEASE do a sequel! I have a love/hate relationship with JKR. She created a world and characters that are pure magic and yet IMO she didn't realize what she had in Severus and shortchanged him. I wanted a confrontation between Harry and Severus and I wanted him to live. So much more story could have been told had he lived. I could rant on and on about what I hated about what she did to Severus but I won't. :)

Oh and I cried and cried over Severus getting to see Lily. Very well done!

More Please! You are a very good writer.
Fayari chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Yeah, because obviously, the great and good Lily Evans could never possibly do anything wrong. Please refer to the story "The Purgatory of Lily Evans" to know what I mean.

I like this story, but Lily Evans here sounds like a self-righteous bitch.
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
great chapter
HodgePodge267 chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
I'm crying. Absolutely bawling. I loved the end. Always.

Please do keep writing.

I was touched by this. FINALLY, a H/S story that makes sense!

HodgePodge267
AndromedaAiken chapter 21 . 2/20/2012
Loved the story! I found two spelling errors that you might want to fix. Somewhere where it said "he was at piece", I think you meant "he was at peace". The two words sound the same but mean two different things. Also, Harry's wand is made of Holly, not holy.

I'm loving stories between Harry and Severus with a non-slash component in. *chuckles* I think James and Al's fear of Sev might also be because they see him in school? ;)
TheGraylord chapter 21 . 2/16/2012
I enjoyed reading this, hope you do post up the squeal.
Spiffiness chapter 20 . 2/2/2012
Loved the story! Finally Snape gets the ending he deserved :)
Midnight's Bloom chapter 21 . 2/1/2012
This was georgeous. I adore your writing! The characterization was flawless.

Thank you for writing this.

-Midnight's Bloom
besemperadreamer chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Hi there! You may have thought I have forgotten to leave a review but here I am :-) Great story, I read it in just one go as it was a very enjoyable reading. Your interpretation of the last battle was truly amazing, far better than the original one! More twists, more suspance and...more Snape, at least as much as he had always deserved. The interactions and dialogues between Snape and Harry were very well portayed and IC...and I must confess my eyes got teary on the very last chapter. You did pretty good ;-) There was just something which seemed weird for me in the first chapters: how could Snape Disapparate and Apparate inside/outside Hogwarts? Oh, well, it could have been just a more comfortable choice. Great work, again!
atymer chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
So I got a little teary at the end. It is wonderful to think Severus could have had a life with some joy in it before he went beyond to see his Lily.

Well done well done.
Aguamenta chapter 21 . 1/22/2012
Excellent story, I loved the ending, it was wonderful. The entire story was wonderful and intense and full of twists. I look foward to reading the sequal
lirio de amor chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
That is super exciting news! I cannot wait until you post the next story:)
shyfoxling chapter 20 . 1/19/2012
Interesting... I like that a legend arises about making unbreakable promises at his tomb.
therisingharvestmoon chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
holy tits. this is the best fic ever, it just has everything right, I can't even explain. x
therisingharvestmoon chapter 16 . 1/18/2012