Reviews for For Lily
Daisy chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
I cried at the epilogue, especially the mention of 'always' that always gets me into tears! TT_TT
But I loved the story and the plot line, very well written and executed.
And you kept everyone in character, I hate fanfic that make Snape into a happy hippie after the war and everyone loved him. To me Snape will always be a 'Overgrown dungeon Bat'! :)
Once again thank you for the amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/14/2012
The last part that talked about the inscription on the tomb nearly made me cry. Beautiful ending!
Kasia chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
It was great! I like happy endings and I'm glad Snape found his Lily at last :)
Riddletobien chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
Yes it made me cry, this chapter! That rarely happens.

I was also deeply moved by this line of yours:

But you never understood that greatness lies in being good to people that mean nothing to you.

I think that is the essence of the problem of humanity. The very essence! It is the core of all our problems. I have always considered nothing to be more true about humanity, than the observation that those who are not known are not loved or cared for. I have found that a disturbing and hollowing trait. It makes it even more important that we consider others, strangers, as just as much deserving as our loved ones, but alas, it is not within our nature to be able to do this.

Love your fic, thank you for writing!
Lordban chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
Very nice story, beautiful epilogue.
GarnetMonsoon chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
Wow. I'm absolutely speechless! This was a wonderful story! Now, usually, I tend to favor Sevitus-type fanfics. And I might've liked it a bit better if I had gotten to see how Harry and Severus got closer. But THIS is just incredible! I love how Severus lived, and pretty much everything else. I have to wonder, though, if Severus has a scar, too. That would've been a bit funny.

Spectacular work!
NessL chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
I was looking for that kind of story for a long time. It's very well written and enjoyable, so thank you for posting it!
Web of Obsidian chapter 21 . 7/21/2012
Kay, now that I've calmed down, let me attempt to give you something constructive.

Like I said, this is just brilliant. FINALLY a story with Harry and Snape that actually makes sense! It seems like this could have really been canon and a potential ending for DH, really. It's all so amazing! I'm going to go and read 'Black Tulips' now.

I loved the ending for this as well, Snape being buried on the grounds and the legend that goes along with the tomb. That was a very nice touch. Congragulations on a job well done!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
very good story! nice last line.
Saint Snape chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
I just found this story and it was absolutely fantastic. PLEASE do a sequel! I have a love/hate relationship with JKR. She created a world and characters that are pure magic and yet IMO she didn't realize what she had in Severus and shortchanged him. I wanted a confrontation between Harry and Severus and I wanted him to live. So much more story could have been told had he lived. I could rant on and on about what I hated about what she did to Severus but I won't. :)

Oh and I cried and cried over Severus getting to see Lily. Very well done!

More Please! You are a very good writer.
Fayari chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Yeah, because obviously, the great and good Lily Evans could never possibly do anything wrong. Please refer to the story "The Purgatory of Lily Evans" to know what I mean.

I like this story, but Lily Evans here sounds like a self-righteous bitch.
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
great chapter
HodgePodge267 chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
I'm crying. Absolutely bawling. I loved the end. Always.

Please do keep writing.

I was touched by this. FINALLY, a H/S story that makes sense!

AndromedaAiken chapter 21 . 2/20/2012
Loved the story! I found two spelling errors that you might want to fix. Somewhere where it said "he was at piece", I think you meant "he was at peace". The two words sound the same but mean two different things. Also, Harry's wand is made of Holly, not holy.

I'm loving stories between Harry and Severus with a non-slash component in. *chuckles* I think James and Al's fear of Sev might also be because they see him in school? ;)
TheGraylord chapter 21 . 2/16/2012
I enjoyed reading this, hope you do post up the squeal.
292 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »