Reviews for For Lily
lirio de amor chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
That is super exciting news! I cannot wait until you post the next story:)
shyfoxling chapter 20 . 1/19/2012
Interesting... I like that a legend arises about making unbreakable promises at his tomb.
therisingharvestmoon chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
holy tits. this is the best fic ever, it just has everything right, I can't even explain. x
therisingharvestmoon chapter 16 . 1/18/2012
so much cry
SONALI DABIR chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
beautiful story...

made me cry...a lot...

plz post the sequel soon...
Zireael07 chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
Love love the epilogue. Want the sequel as soon as possible!
bookivore chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
I would have put all the stuff with Lily Luna in this epilogue too, it would have left the last chapter short but eh, epilogues are for all the random stuff that happens a long time after the story that aren't really part of the plot. I think. :)

Great story. I look forward to more from you.
loveislouder94 chapter 18 . 1/3/2012
This story continues to move forward in an interesting manner. Well done! :)
Taladarkiejj chapter 20 . 1/3/2012
Well I thoroughly enjoyed this story and would love to read the sequel. :)
Kerubim chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Doood, Harry is a horcrux. When voldemort killed him, he killed a part of his (voldy's) soul. So harry's soul was un touched,
veeeron chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
This is one of my favorite stories on FanFiction, really thought out and realistic and well-written... Chapter 19 is adorable :')

Can't wait for the sequel:)))
lirio de amor chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Shut your face! Ohmigosh... That short chapter literally has me on edge! I cannot wait until the sequel! Obviously you have an idea of how it's going to go... ;)
lirio de amor chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
This was so good! I loved this side of Sev! And the fact that he got his Lily, albeit in a different way... Fantastic! I am definitely sad to see this story go.. I want a sequel VERY much lol
Doooood chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
If magic is all about intent, then Harry sacrificing himself to protect his friends should keep them protected, but when he is given the choice between staying dead and returning to life, he chooses life, thereby proving himself a liar, he might have been willing to die, but he was unwilling to stay dead when the reality of the situation was explained. Therefore, that protection should have been nullified.

Also, I'm pretty sure the only reason Harry could come back in canon was because he was the master of all three Hallows, which he actually wasn't, if Harry was the true master of the Elder Wand and Voldemort killed him, that means he no longer is its master.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
You know the funniest thing about Harry's 'protection'? If Voldemort just stabbed him, he'd probably win. It seems that it only really negates the killing curse or magic.
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »