Reviews for For Lily
veeeron chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
This is one of my favorite stories on FanFiction, really thought out and realistic and well-written... Chapter 19 is adorable :')

Can't wait for the sequel:)))
lirio de amor chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Shut your face! Ohmigosh... That short chapter literally has me on edge! I cannot wait until the sequel! Obviously you have an idea of how it's going to go... ;)
lirio de amor chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
This was so good! I loved this side of Sev! And the fact that he got his Lily, albeit in a different way... Fantastic! I am definitely sad to see this story go.. I want a sequel VERY much lol
Doooood chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
If magic is all about intent, then Harry sacrificing himself to protect his friends should keep them protected, but when he is given the choice between staying dead and returning to life, he chooses life, thereby proving himself a liar, he might have been willing to die, but he was unwilling to stay dead when the reality of the situation was explained. Therefore, that protection should have been nullified.

Also, I'm pretty sure the only reason Harry could come back in canon was because he was the master of all three Hallows, which he actually wasn't, if Harry was the true master of the Elder Wand and Voldemort killed him, that means he no longer is its master.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
You know the funniest thing about Harry's 'protection'? If Voldemort just stabbed him, he'd probably win. It seems that it only really negates the killing curse or magic.
Snarkysneak chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
This story was wonderful! Please keep writing. I eagerly await your next work.
LordGodsServant chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
How heartwarming. Love how Snape sort of combines the figure of the witness to the promise and the bogeyman that will get you if you break the promise. Really fits him. :)

I can't wait for the sequel.

Good Day and God Bless :)

Sincerely, LordGodsServant
AppleSVU chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
Just finished reading the last two chapters, very lovely :):)

Looking forward to reading the sequel :):)
ZoZo1770 chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
...I love you.
mzperx chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
This was a beautiful story. I hope soon to read the following story. Bravo!
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
Great story! :D

Lovely ending and I LOVED the inscription on his tomb. 'Always.' *Sighs.*

Great work! :D
Saramagician chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
It was wonderful! And I'm waiting for your new adventure...
BamfIsAwesome chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
YOU HAVE MELTED MY BRAIN

CRYING.

(this is a good thing i'll try and get something more articulate someother time)
Saramagician chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
OH! It was good and interesting, and at same time it seemed ridiculous in some way for me. perhaps because it is hard to imagine Severus in this way, Or he having 'fan mail', I don't know. But any way, I am waiting Intensively for your new story...

And Happy New Year!
Zireael07 chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
Love little Lily. Brilliant!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »