Reviews for For Lily
Snarkysneak chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
This story was wonderful! Please keep writing. I eagerly await your next work.
LordGodsServant chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
How heartwarming. Love how Snape sort of combines the figure of the witness to the promise and the bogeyman that will get you if you break the promise. Really fits him. :)

I can't wait for the sequel.

Good Day and God Bless :)

Sincerely, LordGodsServant
AppleSVU chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
Just finished reading the last two chapters, very lovely :):)

Looking forward to reading the sequel :):)
ZoZo1770 chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
...I love you.
mzperx chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
This was a beautiful story. I hope soon to read the following story. Bravo!
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
Great story! :D

Lovely ending and I LOVED the inscription on his tomb. 'Always.' *Sighs.*

Great work! :D
Saramagician chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
It was wonderful! And I'm waiting for your new adventure...
BamfIsAwesome chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
YOU HAVE MELTED MY BRAIN

CRYING.

(this is a good thing i'll try and get something more articulate someother time)
Saramagician chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
OH! It was good and interesting, and at same time it seemed ridiculous in some way for me. perhaps because it is hard to imagine Severus in this way, Or he having 'fan mail', I don't know. But any way, I am waiting Intensively for your new story...

And Happy New Year!
Zireael07 chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
Love little Lily. Brilliant!
LordGodsServant chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
And with that, we've come to the en- . . . uuuuuh . . . the beginning.

Wow, what a great fanfic. Definitly ranking in my top ten. The way you pulled off the situation and the twists and turns the story made was incredible. I love your story and can't wait for the continuation.

By the way, did any of my suggestions for the post-war happenings have an influence in this chapter? I don't want to take credit for something I didn't do, and understand if I didn't have an influence. I would just like to know, because honestly, it would be kinda cool to know that I influenced the story.

Anyway, I love it, plain and simple. Especially the last line that really closes it up and gives the title that much more meaning. Did you plan that from the beginning?

Good Day and God Bless :)

Sincerely, LordGodsServant
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
Sorry I've been absent from this story lately; alot of work from school has kept me busy and it looks to continue further through.

I loved this story! You did a great job, and I'm looking forward to more of your work centered around the Harry Potter universe!

Thanks for the wonderful read! :D
ZoZo1770 chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
That... that was beautiful! Perfect ending, I loved everything about it! And the fact that Snape is godfather to Lily and the conversation they had was so sweet! Please please PLEASE write a sequel, you are fantastic! Thank you for writing this, you're a brilliant author and I've really enjoyed reading this amazing fic! Thank you and keep writing! I assure you I'll be one of the first to read whatever you post next! Thank you! *hugs* :D
ZoZo1770 chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
Awesome chapter! Maybe you could write an epilogue with something in it suggesting that there would be a sequel? I don't want your writing to end, you're a brilliant author! Merry Christmas! :)
CasperSeverus94 chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
Wow this is a great story, please write more like a real story :)

don't go to the epilogue, give snape and harry a chance at a family or something cool thanks
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »